Search for content in message boards

Nellie Ann Baxter and Joe W Wood

Nellie Ann Baxter and Joe W Wood

Posted: 16 Jan 2000 3:06PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2005 5:50AM GMT
Any one have any info on these people? They were my grandparents, never met them just know she died 24 Jan 1946 in Madera Calif. was married to my grandpa Joe W Wood. He died in 26 Jun 1965. Twin brother Lee died Dec 1968. Both born in Spokane Missouri. She was born in Mt Pleasant Iowa i think around 1900? Not much info to go on My Father didnt meet his grandparents, so he has no names to give me. Help me at my dead end please So i can share the info with my Dad. Thanks. Jeff Wood

Birth name was Washington Pollard Wood

Cameron Wood (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2000 8:23PM GMT
Birth name was Washington Pollard Wood and he ran away when he was 16 and change his name to Joe Washington Wood.

Re: Nellie Ann Baxter and Joe W Wood

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 11:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'am the grand son of Joe W.Wood. My father was his son Everett Wood and my fathers sister Evelyn (Barkley) Wood they were twins,Born May 17,1920 Tulsa Oklamha. Joe's first wife was Ollie Mitchell born in New York city in 1884. I can't find anything on her. She would have been my grandmother.She is buried in Everett WA. Dad could never find her grave.Ollie died about 1923. Nellie I don't know when she was born just when she died. I never meet any of them.My name is Gary Wood.

Re: Nellie Ann Baxter and Joe W Wood

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 5:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
JOE w.WOOD his first wife was Ollie Mitchell born in NEB not New York city.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic