Search for content in message boards

Victoria Mines

Victoria Mines

Posted: 22 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Feb 2004 4:03PM GMT
Surnames: Plott, Vest

I'm trying to get employment or personnel records from the Victoria MInes and the Goshen Iron Furnace in Rockbridge County, VA. I would also like information on the "Hamrick collection" which provided train photos to be posted on the Rockbridge Regional Library website. Some of my relative -- Will Plott, Edward Plott, John Plott Bob Curtis, Henry Vest and Eliza Vest-- are pictured!
Thanks!

vessfamily

Dr. James D. Watkinson (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Vess
Dear Subscribers:

I am looking for any living relatives of a "Lone Vess," who was alive in 1903 in Rockbridge County. He was badly beaten in a fight by a man named Dock Bane. The fight was reported in the Gazette. Please reply directly to me.

Thank you.

James D. Watkinson

Plott and Vest

Posted: 23 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2001 5:58PM GMT
Surnames: Abraham Plott, John A Plott
Rockbride County...Have a John A Plott, he married Elizabeth E. Vest...M. Arpil l, 1875 they were my great grandparents.... I would like to find out if Abraham and Polly Gaylor m. 1823...is John father . my grandfather is James Robert Plott m. Alice O. Dudley m. 1971...ALSO have the name of Johannes Plott arrived on the ship Priscilla...3 sons name John, Henry, Ellias. Can you help......Betty Plott Weiler
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions