Search for content in message boards

SHEEDY, MORIARTY, RYAN, STROUD, MCGUINTY, CALLAHAN, BULGER, MALONEY; MOUNT ST PATRICK

SHEEDY, MORIARTY, RYAN, STROUD, MCGUINTY, CALLAHAN, BULGER, MALONEY; MOUNT ST PATRICK

Tracey (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 2001 2:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Apr 2013 7:25PM GMT
Surnames: SHEEDY, MORIARTY, RYAN, STROUD, MCGUINTY, CALLAHAN, BULGER, MALONEY
Wanted to add to my list of "looking for" from Mount St Patrick area, besides SHEEDY, MORIARTY etc...looking for RYAN, STROUD, MCGUINTY, CALLAHAN, BULGER and MALONEY...so far.

Re: SHEEDY, MORIARTY, RYAN, STROUD, MCGUINTY, CALLAHAN, BULGER, MALONEY; MOUNT ST PATRICK

Diane (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2001 7:21PM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2013 7:26PM GMT
Hi Tracey: Do you have an Alexander Ryan in your Mount St Patrick family search? He is my grgrgrandfather and am having no luck at all finding anything out about him except who he married & that he was Irish. I know they lived in Renfrew county.
Thanks
Diane

Re: SHEEDY, MORIARTY, RYAN, STROUD, MCGUINTY, CALLAHAN, BULGER, MALONEY; MOUNT ST PATRICK

Tracey (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2001 3:14PM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2013 7:26PM GMT
Hi Diane;

So far, I have no Alexander RYAN, but I will keep an eye out for him in my searching!

Faye Grutzmacher (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2002 9:10PM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2013 7:27PM GMT
I am a decendant of John Maloney (b. 1819, Ennis, County Clare, Ireland) married to Deborah Moriarty, (b. 1826 Limerick, County, Ireland). John and Deborah were married on May 9, 1847 in Mount St. Patrick. John died in 1905 and is apparently buried in MSP. Deborah went to Alberta and was buried in 1914 in Okotoks.

John arried in Canada in the mid 1840s.

I have had an interest in the family, but admitedly have not had much of an opportunity to delve into it nor do I have any knowledge of how to.

My grandmother Debora Annie Boudreau (nee Maloney) was born in 1880 and was buried n MST in 1948.) My father was John F. Boudreau.

Perhaps we might exchange information.

My address is as follows:

Faye Grutzmacher
137 Soudan Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M4S 1V5

Posted: 26 Dec 2012 10:27PM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2013 12:34PM GMT
Surnames: Maloney, Moriarty, Murphy
I am also a decendant of John Maloney and Deborah Moriarty of Mount St.Patrick. I have a copy of the Maloney Family tree compiled in 1979 and I am interested in contacting other Maloney decendants to compare information.I am currently compiling the Murphy Family Tree information You may email me at girt1966@yahoo.com

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 6:27PM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2013 7:28PM GMT
Surnames: Maloney, Moriarty
I am also a descendant of John Maloney and Deborah Moriarty and also have a copy of the Maloney family tree from 1979.

I am going to Ennis, County Clare Ireland next week and would like to look into the family tree there if possible. Does anyone have any info regarding John's Irish roots?
Thanks

Posted: 8 Oct 2013 6:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2013 12:33PM GMT
Surnames: Sheedy
Interested in your Sheedy lines.
I have many lines of family from Renfrew County and its surrounding areas, and Sheedy is one of them.

Posted: 22 Dec 2013 9:09PM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2013 1:27PM GMT
Surnames: Callahan, Hanahan
my great grandfather was Michael Callahan from renfrew. His parents were james C. and mary hanahan.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic