Search for content in message boards

Alice Louise (Peck) Wolvin

Alice Louise (Peck) Wolvin

Posted: 8 Oct 2004 10:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: (Peck) Wolvin
I am looking for anyone who would know where Alice (Peck) Wolvin is buried.Her SSI Index puts her in Montello(July 1982) at the time of death. I am Looking for any info on her sons John Hoyt and Arthur P. I know where John is buried but I am not sure about Arthur if he is still alive or died young. I know that there are decendents of theirs in the area.I have been doing the Peck Family tree and have it back to Henry Peck of 1603 in England. Alice is a shirt tail cousin of mine and I am willing to share any info with her family.

Re: Alice Louise (Peck) Wolvin

Posted: 22 Aug 2007 2:21AM GMT
Surnames: Peck Wolvin
I found your post while searching for the Wolvin side of my family. You may already have the information - Alice (my grandmother)is buried at the Ohio Cemetery in Rio Wisconsin.
These are links to her family markers.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/wi/cemetery/columbia-lowvi...
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/wi/cemetery/columbia-lowvi...
The Peck Family plot is marked by a beautiful sundial.

Posted: 10 Sep 2007 2:04PM GMT
Thank you for your reply. Yes I have pictures of all the Peck family buried in Rio. I have a cousin that lives there and found them for me about a year ago. I have since gotten her obit and other information on her family. I do however need some on her children, John and Arthur. Would you know what happen to Arthur? All I have found on him is a newspaper article about him when he was around 21 years of age and did find a marriage record in Nevada in 1971 but really not sure if this was him even tho it gives the name Arthur Peston Wolvin. I have a great deal of information on the Peck line of the family if you are interested I will share it with you.Luther Hoyt Peck, Alice's father was the son of my great great grandfather George Wesley Peck and Abigail Bennett. I am still in search of what happen to her.George Wesley Peck married my great great grandmother in Wisconsin in 1870 or about that, will have to check records again, but he had come from New York after Abigail died. He is buried in Comstock Cemetery there in Columbia county along with his second wife, which wasn't a long marriage she died soon after they married. I am from his third marriage.

Posted: 25 Jan 2013 10:08AM GMT
are you still looking for information on Alice Peck Wolvin's sons?
I am Arthur Preston Wolvins daughter.

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 3:50PM GMT
Yes I am still looking to see what happened to Arthur. I guess we are shirt tail cousin so to speak, glad to meet you. I have done extensive research on the Peck family.

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 10:01PM GMT
Surnames: peck wolvin
my dad wad declared legally dead by the coast guard in 1972. He was on his yacht leaving San Deigo headed to Catalina Island when he went overboard. They never found his body , so he has no gravesite.
Was there any other info you needed?
Elizabeth
per page

Find a board about a specific topic