Search for content in message boards

Mary M Carroll

Mary M Carroll

Posted: 18 Mar 2012 8:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carroll
Mary M Carroll born 1912 in Big Stone Gap VA, died Sept 21 1972 in Dayton Ohio I am try to find information. She is my mother-in-law,was married to Donald Fetters.Found in 1930 census in household of Elan b.1832 and Rebeca Carroll b.1882 and Mary born 1912. but this were I am lost. she had sisters and brothers. I found them also in the 1930 census head of household John and Sallie Carroll, her sisters names are Martha b1911,Thelma,b1916, and Dordthy b,1921. Sisters Martha and Dordthy moved to Ohio. Aunt Thelma stayed in VA and her married name is Thelma Trent .

Re: Mary M Carroll

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 4:27PM GMT
You may want to add Elizibeth Summers to your search.I know that Benjamin T. Carroll Had 2 wives.First was Rutha Taylor and the second was Elizibeth Summers.Martha M Carroll would fall into this Date range providing this is the correct lineage.My wife's Aunt is Martha Carroll ,named
after Martha M Carroll.Good luck in your search.

Posted: 20 Jan 2014 1:26PM GMT
Thank you for the connection. My wife`s Mother Mary M Carroll was born in Wise County VA. Does this match any thing you have? Ralph M McKellar (rcman19).

Posted: 20 Jan 2014 2:46PM GMT
I guess for a start,I will start with Tyler Wilson Carroll an his wife,Rutha Taylor.They had a very large family as follows,Pearl M Carroll,Martha Carroll,Mary K Carroll,Phoebe Jean Carroll,Charles Chester Carroll,William Carroll,James Carroll,Samuel David Carroll,Joshua Carroll,Wilbourn Carroll,
and Alfred Carroll.Birth ranges 1918 to 1937.All are Big Stone Gap ,Va.

Posted: 21 Jan 2014 12:13AM GMT
This is good news I have Tyler W Carroll born 1894-1958. I have his wife as Cellie Carroll ?
Was her name also Rutha . They had many children there names match with what you sent me.Can I sent you the family tree or can you see mine on Ancestry?

Posted: 21 Jan 2014 3:50AM GMT
That would be Callie Carroll,and her maiden name is Callie Payne.Rutha is Rutha Taylor (Carroll) and mother to Tyler Wilson Carroll.Rutha was married to Benjamin Carroll.I do not know what happened to Rutha,but Benjamin had a second wife,Elizibeth Summers.I will look for your tree.My tree is Merrill but I added my wife's side in.She is a Lackey and Daughter to Pearl Carroll (Mother)and Pearl
Murphy Lackey (Dad)

Posted: 20 Jul 2014 3:03AM GMT
The name is Callie Carroll,Rutha would be Rutha Taylor,Tylers Mother.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic