I think both your Sarah Gibbs Wheaton and my Theodore D Wheaton are brother and sister. Here then is some information I hope you will find helful. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Records I have show them as the children of
Reverend Salmon Wheaton and Ann Dehon
Generation No. 1
1. REVEREND SALMON1 WHEATON was born Abt. 1790 in Rhode Island. He married ANN DEHON September 24, 1812 in Boston, MA, daughter of THEODORE DEHON and SARA GIBBS. She was born Abt. 1794 in Boston, MA.
Children of REVEREND WHEATON and ANN DEHON are:
i.SARAH GIBBS2 WHEATON, b. December 18, 1814.
ii.THEODORE D WHEATON, b. October 17, 1813, Newport, Rhode Island; d. December 1874, Mora, New Mexico.
Generation No. 2
2. THEODORE D2 WHEATON (REVEREND SALMON1) was born October 17, 1813 in Newport, Rhode Island, and died December 1874 in Mora, New Mexico. He married (1) MARIA CATALINA (CATARINA) VIGIL Abt. 1853 in Taos, New Mexico. She was born in Taos, New Mexico, and died in Taos, New Mexico. He married (2) MARGARET MCCARTHY Abt. 1871. She was born in Cimarron, New Mexico.
Children of THEODORE D WHEATON and MARIA Catalina VIGIL are:
i.MARIA SARA DE JESUS WHEATON, b. August 11, 1859, Taos, New Mexico; d. February 09, 1921, Los Febres, Mora County, NM.
ii.ANNIE (ANA) WHEATON, b. 1854, Taos, NM.
iii.THOMAS WHEATON, b. 1861.
iv.MARY WHEATON, b. 1862.
v.ELIZA WHEATON/VIGIL, b. 1865.
Child of THEODORE WHEATON and MARGARET MCCARTHY is:
vi.LEANDRO WHEATON, b. April 1872.
Generation No. 3
3. MARIA SARA DE JESUS3 WHEATON (THEODORE D2, REVEREND SALMON1) was born August 11, 1859 in Taos, New Mexico, and died February 09, 1921 in Los Febres, Mora County, NM. She married JUAN ANTONIO LEFEBVRE September 26, 1875 in Ocate, New Mexico, son of FRANCISCO LEFEBVRE and MARIA BLANCHARD. He was born June 17, 1852 in Taos, New Mexico, and died October 03, 1924 in Los Febres, Mora County, NM.
Notes for MARIA SARA DE JESUS WHEATON:
Her baptismal sponsors were Juan Manuel Lucero and Maria Martines - Books of Baptisms B-58 Taos, 1859-1869 Frame 22.
She was 61yrs and 6 mos old when she died.
More About MARIA SARA DE JESUS WHEATON:
Baptism: October 30, 1859, Taos, NM
Notes for JUAN ANTONIO LEFEBVRE:
He died at the age of 72 years old, of complications one year after he fell from his horse. The horse stepped into a goffer's hole tripping and falling on him. The saddle horn puntured his stomach, he didn't believe in doctors.
Children of MARIA WHEATON and JUAN LEFEBVRE are:
8. i. ISABEL (2)4 LEFEBVRE, b. April 07, 1881, Ocate, New Mexico; d. 1966, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
ii. CHARLIE LEFEBVRE.
iii. EDUVIGEN LEFEBVRE.
9. iv. ANNIE (ANA) LEFEBVRE, b. 1888; d. March 28, 1967, Wagon Mound, New Mexico.
v. JUAN ANTONIO JR. LEFEBVRE.
vi. CLARA LEFEBVRE.
vii. THOMAS LEFEBVRE.
viii. ABENICIO LEFEBVRE.
ix. CATHERINE LEFEBVRE.
4. ANNIE (ANA)3 WHEATON (THEODORE D2, REVEREND SALMON1) was born 1854 in Taos, NM. She married EBENEZER ARCHIBALD March 1869. He was born December 03, 1835 in Truro, Nova Scotia, and died Bet. 1875 - 1880.
More About ANNIE (ANA) WHEATON:
Baptism (LDS): aka Annie
Notes for EBENEZER ARCHIBALD:
He was named for his grandfather Ebenezer Archibald. He made several trips from Lawrence to Colorado and New Mexico, driving teams hauling freight. He was the first to go to Trinidad, was a lawyer and made a living by "proving up' on land claims. After the war with Mexico a lot of land was made available and many of the claims were for Mexicans. In 1869, Ebenezer married a half blood Mexican girl; her father was a Philadelphia lawyer. They had a large tribe of children, Katie, Jennie, Theodore, Julia, Apolonia, Sara, and Clara, all good looking and smart. Aunt Annie Wheaton, Ebenezer's wife, was "a tough one." She didn't like the Archibalds and went so far as to tear the bed apart when she found out that Grandma was going to visit. Ebenezer died young of a heart attack, when he was 40-45, and the family was very poor after that. Being half Mexican, the children were at a disadvantage and they had difficulty in finding jobs. Two married Mexicans, some clerked in stores and a couple went to New Mexico. Uncle John Christie Archibald (youngest son of Fred W. Archibald) kept in touch with them and could probably amplify."
Children of ANNIE WHEATON and EBENEZER ARCHIBALD are:
i. CATALINA (KATIE)4 ARCHIBALD, b. February 15, 1870, Mora County, New Mexico.
Notes for CATALINA (KATIE) ARCHIBALD:
The dates of her birth are given as either February 14, 1870 or February 15, 1870. (need to verify)
More About CATALINA (KATIE) ARCHIBALD:
Fact 2: AKA Kily
Nationality: May 10, 1871, Santa Gertrudis Mora, Mora NM
ii. THEODORE ARCHIBALD.
iii. APOLONIA ARCHIBALD.
iv. JENNIE ARCHIBALD, b. January 24, 1872; m. UNKNOWN ARMIJO.
v. CLARA ARCHIBALD.
vi. SARA ARCHIBALD.
vii. JULIA ARCHIBALD.
5. THOMAS3 WHEATON (THEODORE D2, REVEREND SALMON1) was born 1861. He married UNKNOWN WIFE.
More About THOMAS WHEATON:
Nationality: Married Moved to Utah, never heard of again
Children of THOMAS WHEATON and UNKNOWN WIFE are:
i. DAUGHTER4 WHEATON.
ii. DAUGHTER WHEATON.
6. MARY3 WHEATON (THEODORE D2, REVEREND SALMON1) was born 1862. She married JOSE ROSARIO LUJAN April 11, 1880 in Ocate, New Mexico.
Children of MARY WHEATON and JOSE LUJAN are:
10. i. CATALINA LUJAN.
ii. ANDRITO LUJAN.
iii. LINO LUJAN.
iv. DMOSTENOS LUJAN.
v. LIBERATO LUJAN.
vi. ELISIO LUJAN.
vii. DANIEL LUJAN.
More About DANIEL LUJAN:
Died in the service
viii. THEODORE LUJAN.
ix. ANDRETA LUJAN.
x. ELENA LUJAN.
xi. LOLA LUJAN.
xii. PABLITA LUJAN.
xiii. KALORINA LUJAN.
7. LEANDRO3 WHEATON (THEODORE D2, REVEREND SALMON1) was born April 1872. He married CLEOTILDE ROMERO November 28, 1894 in Ocate, NM, daughter of JOSE ROMERO and SOLEDAD ROMERO. She was born Abt. 1881.
Notes for LEANDRO WHEATON:
In the 1930's a Presbyterian church was built by sawmill owener and resident of Black Lake, LEandro Wheaton. The church building eventually was sold and became a bar.