Search for content in message boards

john Franklin Easley

john Franklin Easley

Posted: 16 Mar 2010 7:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for his first wife name,when they where married,where they were married. John Franklin Easley b 1868 morris county or cooksville,texas. Two Son George W Easley,Evan Floyd Easley 1868 cooksville tx-1974 Chillicothe,texas

Re: john Franklin Easley

Posted: 29 Mar 2011 4:59AM GMT
My father is Evan Floyd Easley. He lived and is buried in Chilicothe, Texas. He had a brother named George.

Posted: 2 Apr 2011 9:33AM GMT
my great grandfather was john franklin easley-my grandmother was canary easley who married my grandfather george buford andrews out of titus co tx-evan was canary's brother-please email me @ jenniferclntn@aol.com--thankyou so very much

Posted: 28 May 2011 12:43AM GMT
Surnames: Easley
My great grandfather was John Franklin Easley. I am thrilled to see your post! I have looked for info on Canary for a long time. Please e-mail me. greenwoodh52@yahoo.com.

Helen

Posted: 30 May 2011 6:54AM GMT
helen-am so glad to hear from you-just found a copy of my grandmother's (canary) death certificate at footnotes.com-it was listed as caney andrews instead of canary and was spelled canEry-so all of that led to confusion-am working 7 days straight so will be about a week before I can do anything-take care-jenni andrews yungblood

Posted: 30 May 2011 7:01AM GMT
helen-am so glad to hear from you-just found a copy of my grandmother's (canary) death certificate at footnotes.com-it was listed as caney andrews instead of canary and was spelled canEry-so all of that led to confusion-am working 7 days straight so will be about a week before I can do anything-take care-jenni andrews youngblood

Posted: 30 May 2011 7:08AM GMT
one of his daughters was lena canary easley-usually went by canary or l. canary never by lena-her father was jno f easley or john-mother was Godsey no first name-canary was my grandmother by my dad was roy lane andrews-canary died in 1927-am not sure if godsey was his first wife but it is highly likely-thanks jenni andrews youngblood

Posted: 30 May 2011 5:16PM GMT
Addie Lee Williams. Born in Tx. adied 1906. I think she is buried in Liberty Hill Cem. in Cookville, Tx. She was my great grandmother.

Helen

Posted: 30 May 2011 9:47PM GMT
helen-I have seen somewhere that canary is listed as one of the children of addie & john f easley-and I know addie was a williams but canary's death certificate says her mother was a godsey(no first name)-canary is buried in the concord cemetery in omaha, tx-if you know of any godsey's that are connected somehow please let me know-thanks so much- jenni youngblood

Posted: 31 May 2011 3:18AM GMT
HELEN-WENT THRU THE CEMETERY LISTINGS OF ALL IN CEMETERY AT LIBERTY HILL IN COOKVILLE AND FOUND NO ADDIE OF ANY KIND-EASLEY OR WILLIAMS-DO YOU KNOW WHERE THIS CAME FROM?-JENNI
per page

Find a board about a specific topic