Search for content in message boards

Found a Photo Album

Found a Photo Album

Posted: 14 Dec 2011 9:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
A friend found a photo album and she would like to give it back.
Inside on the cover it says Dear Karen & Harold (the only pic I could find that might be them is one that of Harold Crossler & Karen Cooper,May,Crossler dated 7-1987)

Hope you will enjoy all of this information and pictures of our family trees. It was a work of love to do this. Love, Dad & Mom Christmas 1997. The first page says Our Family Ties Then and Now

It has the Cooper-Fuller Tree-1818-1993. One of the names is David G. Cooper(1818-1886) Carrie Culpepper(1820-1886). Doesn't have date of marriage. Another name is J.Thomas Jefferson Cooper(1842-1882) Amanda Meadows(1840-1883) no date of marriage.

Also has the following trees: The Fuller-Bruce tree. This one is a small one. Anatole Judson Fuller-Alice Jewel Bruce. It shows one child under Anatole as Myrtle Nioma. Under Alice is shows w/bowed and married to Bryan. It list children that as Gladys and Frances.
The Barrera-Evans Tree 1868-1997. One of the names is Eugene Ernest Barrera the 3rd(Born in San Jose,Ca 1868 m to Alvina Minnie Guzman(born in Madrid, Spain 1873)in San Jose,Ca.
The Cooper-Barrera Tree. It has Karen Lee Cooper and shows 2 children, Jeffery Alec born 4-27-69 and April Kristen born 6-16-68 m to Brent Somers 12/1992.
The Evans-Pratt Tree. One of the pictures show a Nathan Pratt & Rachael Evans Pratt dated 1911.

There are alot of names and quite a few pictures of people. This pic might be useful in finding the right people, It was taking in 1972 of a 50th wedding anniversary for Francis & Myrtle Cooper. The names on the picture is Jewel Monroe, Mary Fowler, Martha Lawson, Myrtle Holcomb, T.Alan Cooper, James Cooper & Richard Cooper.

Please feel free to contact me through my email if you have info. We would greatly appreciate any help to get this back to the family it belongs too.
It was found in peoria, az. My email is lil_ri_redhead@msn.com

Re: Found a Photo Album

Posted: 17 Dec 2011 8:32PM GMT
karen was married to harold in reno,nevada july 25,1987 as karen l. tierney and harold l. crossler.harold crossler died jan.26,2010.karens last known address was trail drive,reno,nv and phone num. 775-786-5830 and 775-751-0110
karen and harolds son jeffrey alec crosslers most recent address and phone number is lafayette,indiana and his phone number is 765-296-3678.i think both harold and karen were married prior to their 1997 marriage which isnt important except she didnt marry him as a cooper.april kristen crossler married brent vern somers in reno,nv on dec.6,1992 as april kristin may and they diviorced jan.11,2000 and he remarried in 2004 so you may not find her as somers.let me know if you have any luck contacting them,your best bet is threw the numbers.

Posted: 18 Dec 2011 12:05AM GMT
Thank you for the info. I will try the numbers and let you know.

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 12:04AM GMT
Surnames: Cooper,
Hello! Karen Lee tierney is my mother. Harold is my step father. If there is any way I can recover this I would greatly appreciate it! What a wonderful find! My phone number is 602-334-8497. I will respond to text on this subject. Thank you!

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 3:54AM GMT
The album was returned last year. We delivered the album to Karen's sons house here in Peoria, AZ. The post from William has the phone number that I had called and got a hold of Karen.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions