Search for content in message boards

MARY RYAN & EDWARD CARROLL

MARY RYAN & EDWARD CARROLL

Posted: 9 May 2012 3:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CARROLL
came from Dublin Ireland to new york children: Margaret Wagner born 1904,Richard,Mary,Elizabeth...were put into catholic hm, Richard wrk for Gruman bethpage ny not sure where he went after that...not sure on siblings births or deaths had contact from Jennifer bck in 2004 at old email pjnapa@msn.com trying to contact her again

Re: MARY RYAN & EDWARD CARROLL

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 3:20PM GMT
I'm looking for information on a Mary Ryan who was age 24 in 1916 and who gave birth to a baby girl named Madeliene on 2/19/1916 at Fordham Hospital in New York and brought her to NY Foundling Hospital for adoption on 2/28/1916. Do you think this could be the Mary Ryan that you're asking about?

Re: MARY RYAN & EDWARD CARROLL

Posted: 1 Jan 2013 4:42PM GMT
It could be..She had 4 children before that that she left in a orphan home my grandmother, Margaret,Mary,Katherine,Richard..my grandmother was the oldest born1904..she married Gus Wagner..Lost contact with mother at young age..They were in a catholic hm..don't know the name..My grandmother would not talk about the past...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions