Search for content in message boards

Sanders/Saunders

Sanders/Saunders

Posted: 27 Apr 2008 8:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: sanders, saunders
I am looking for a Nancy Sanders/Saunders who would have been born in Buckingham County, Va in about 1770-1780 time frame. Maybe the daughter of John Sanders/Saunders.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Roger

Re: Sanders/Saunders

Posted: 10 Jan 2009 11:58PM GMT
Surnames: Boone, Grant, Sanders, Saunders
Nancy Sanders married Henry Saunders. She was born ?10/13/1779. She was born to Sara(h) Grant and John Sanders. Sarah Grant was born to Elizabeth Boone and William Grant

Posted: 11 Jan 2009 7:25PM GMT
Thanks for the information.

Do you by chance have a source for this? If so could you send me a copy?

Thanks
Roger

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 9:54PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jan 2009 2:41PM GMT
Surnames: sanders, saunders, cox, combs
most of this information came from a family bible. I don't know who has the bible, but we have a cousin with stacks of documented birth/death certificates etc. From Henry and Nancy was born my great great grandfather william addison saunders. He married Lucy ann Cox and had william henry saunders. William Henry Saunders Married Georia Ann Saunders and had Ernest Lyle, Lewis Cass, Harry Boone, William Clyde, Lora A., and Leta A. Harry Boone married Annie Mary Combs and had 9 children, 1 of whom is my Grandfather Harry Combs Saunders. I can give you more detailed information at a later date. I (we) are in the middle of a family tree (link to Daniel Boone) for a 4th grade project:), It's due in a week. I will write down more detailed information and the numbers to my cousin. I have limited resourses in a family book we did in 1986, prior to the internet. Some dates were questionable in 1986, but have been updated since it's publication. My dad's cousin and some others put this information together when we had a family reunion in 1986 at one of the homesteads in Lakenan, Missouri, which is now on the Nat'l historical registry.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions