Posted: 8 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
This post was deleted by the author on 20 Jun 2013 5:03PM GMT

Hola Primo

Paty (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Hi,
I guess we're sort of related by marriage.
Doroteo Arango aka Francisco Villa was my third cousin, twice removed. I'm also related to one of his wives, Soledad Seanez.
Let me know if you find out any more info. on Austreberta.

Paty

Austreberta Renteria

Edited: 7 Dec 2001 11:57PM GMT
Paty thank you for the information, Austreberta was my great aunt ,Baudelio Uribe who was also my great uncle and was an officer with Pancho Villa .
My dadetold us a story that when Pancho Villa used to come into town(Villa Coronado,or Rio Florido)the used to hide my aunt in well.and my uncle baudelio tol Pancho where she was hiding.
If you have any information please letme know as I do not know how to find thigs out

Thanking you in advance for any information you can give me

rodolfo

Ms. Renteria

Paty (View posts)
Austreberta Renteria married Gen Francisco Villa on june 22, 1921.
Their children were: Francisco and Hipolito Villa Renteria.

Paty

Pancho Villa's Wifes

Rosa Gonzalez (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Corral, Sea�ez, Casas, Renteria
I am currently reading "The Life and Times of Pancho Villa" by Friedrich Katz and I highly recommend it.

The Mexican president Obregon summoned Luz Corral to Mexico City after Villas death and here is part of her statement "...I know about ten children of Pancho Villa, and I know that there are at least as many others, some I have raised myself, and I love them as if they were my sons, and should you want to give the Hotel Hidalgo to the children of Austreberta, there should be at least as many other properties with the same value for each of Villas children." You can find a detailed account of his many wives including Austreberta in this book.

You may be able to find it at your local library or at amazon.com

Keep in touch and let me know what you thought of the book?

Austreberta

Paty (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Hi Rodolfo,
Do you have a copy of that 1920 picture of Dona Austreberta and Pacho Villa together? I have it if you want a copy.
I also bought that book on Villa by F. Katz. It has alot of info on his wives.

Paty

Maria de la Luz Corral

Posted: 23 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 2:16AM GMT
Surnames: Corral, Villa
Does anyone have any information on the family of Maria de la Luz Corral, wife of Pancho Villa? My wife Maricela Corral is a relative of hers, but I don't know excactly how. I would like to know her parents or any of her brothers or sisters names.
Posted: 17 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2001 3:38AM GMT
Surnames: Corral
Hello Lloyd I have some info for you.Maria de la Luz Corrals Parenta were Jose de Jesus Corral and her mother was Trinidad Fierro. He was born abt.1866 and she was born abt.1870. I dont have dates of when thet died. Luz was born May 1892 Christened July 11 1892 in Chihuahua and died July 1981. She married Villa october 17 1909 also in Chihuahua Mexico.If you have any info for me please pass it my way. Maybe some info on your wifes family to see how we are related.

Corral

Edna Corral Canales (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Corral
Hi, My grandmother was Maria De La Luz Corral Chairez. My dad was born in Gomez Palacios Durango. He told me he was told many years ago that he was related to Pancho Villa's wife. If you have other info, please keep me in touch. He does not remember much. He has lived in US since 8yrs old.

Re: austrebertha renteria

Sandra Holcomb (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2001 7:25PM GMT
Surnames: Renteria, Gonzales
I am also researching the name of Renteria.
Alysia Prihota Renteria told me that Pancho Villa was in her deceased husband's line somewhere. Maybe you have information.

Do you have anything on a Juan Merced Renteria b. somewhere in Mexico?? He married Eugenia Gonzales, info unknown. They had son Jose Maria / Mario Renteria b. in 1939 Harrris Co.

Juan Merced Renteria b. 1899 and d. in 1969 Harris co.

Hoping to find a link somewhere!!

Thanks,
Sandy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic