Search for content in message boards

Otis Ralph TRULL d. November 15, 1975

Otis Ralph TRULL d. November 15, 1975

Posted: 4 Aug 2002 12:29AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 13 Jan 2003 11:32PM GMT
Surnames: TRULL BLEVINS RUZANSKI HONDA COLTER RASMUSSEN WELCH
Times Standard, Eureka, CA - November 16, 1975

TRULL, Otis Ralph. Passed away November 15, 1975. He was a resident of Junction City, CA. Husband of Beverly TRULL of Junction City; father of Odessa BLEVINS of Roseville, CA, Lois RUZANSKI of Big Bar, Cindy HONDA of Junction City, Otis (Brock) TRULL Jr. of Junction City, Mike TRULL of Junction City, Jerry TRULL of Junction City, and the late Ralph TRULL . Son of Ralph TRULL of Blue Lake; brother of Harold TRULL of Wetchipec, Jewel COLTER of Burlington, Wash., and May RASMUSSEN of Blue Lake. He is also survived by five grandhcildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
Mr. TRULL was a native of Hydro, Oklahoma. Age 54 years. Mr. TRULL was a logger for many years and was one of the last of the high lead loggers. For the past six years he was self employed as a miner. He was a member of the Straight Arrow Coalition, Western Mining Council and the Nor-Cal Mining Association.
Friends are invited to attend services at Paul's Funeral Chapel in Arcata Tuesday, November 18 at 11 a.m. with Gilman WELCH officiating. Interment will follow at the Greenwood Cemetery. Friend may call . . . [page cuts off here in my copy]

Re: Otis Ralph TRULL d. November 15, 1975

Emily Trull-Dishman (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2003 11:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Trull
My name is Emily Trull, grandaughter of Otis Trull, Sr. My dad is Otis (Brock) Trull. Please email me is you are a relative...I would love to talk.

Posted: 1 Nov 2003 9:09PM GMT
Edited: 8 Nov 2003 4:58PM GMT
I notice that you have "Colter" in your name base. Can you tell me if you have a James Lafayette Coulter, Colter or a Benjamin Carroll Coulter, Colter in your line? Thanks, Lana Trussell

Posted: 6 May 2010 11:56PM GMT
my name is ginger colter. my family is from mt.view,missouri. i am looking for any imformation
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions