Search for content in message boards

Vera Audrey Beam

Vera Audrey Beam

Posted: 1 Nov 2012 12:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beam
Looking for any information about Vera Audrey Beam, born in 1954, daughter of Anson Beam and Kathleen Porter. In 1962 the family was living in Hudson Hope, B.C. Vera has three half-siblings who have been looking for her. I am her cousin, and we so desperately want to find her. Anson died in a car accident in 1962 near Revelstock, B.C.

Thanks,

Lorne Brown

Re: Vera Audrey Beam

Posted: 3 Nov 2012 2:44AM GMT
obit for her mother no mention of vera

BEAM - Florence Evelyn January 8, 2011, age 96, survived by Ruth (Joseph) Pomana, Frank (Lottie) Beam and Nancy Beam Barrett; also survived by 11 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren and two great-great- grandchildren. Memorial Service will be held Friday, January 14 at 11 AM at Faith United Methodist Church, 5505 Broadway, Lancaster, NY.
Published in the Buffalo News on January 13, 2011

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 8:30PM GMT
I am replying to the post looking for Vera Audrey Beam. I would, from some of the information mentioned - though some is very slightly incorrect, would most probably be that person.

I have just created this free account and don't really know how this works. I tried to "reply" to your post, but this site will not give me your direct e-mail address.

Vera

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 9:07PM GMT
Vera!

Vera, is that you? My email address is lallenbrown@hotmail.com. My phone number is 780-494-3922 -- CALL ME COLLECT!!!!!

Could this really be you? We have been searching for a long time. My cousin, and your aunt askedme to find you before she passed, and I have been searching ever since!

Your cousin,

Lorne Brown
per page

Find a board about a specific topic