Search for content in message boards

Looking for Jeffers Obituaries

Looking for Jeffers Obituaries

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 10:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jeffers
Hi. I am looking for the obituary of Leona Jean (Stewart) Jeffers, died 5 November 2006. She was living in Hazelton in 2002. Also looking for the obituary of her daughter-in-law, Anne (Muldoe) Jeffers, died 29 October 2006, BC. Thanks.

Re: Looking for Jeffers Obituaries

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 5:16PM GMT
Do you where either of these people died?

Judy

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 6:06PM GMT
Leona (Stewart) Jeffers, died at the Prince Rupert Hospital, and Annie (Muldoe) Jeffers died in the Vancouver Area.

Posted: 20 Nov 2012 3:06AM GMT
There was no obituary for An Jeffers in Vancouver. I have not been to the archives yet to find one for Leona Jeffers in Prince Rupert. I may get there on Friday.

Judy

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 11:03PM GMT
Thanks for trying, it is beginning to look like maybe there was no obituary published.

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 7:47AM GMT
Hi, If you know the name of the Funeral Home in charge of arrangements. - They may have been in charge of having an obituary published - or at least - know if there might have been one. Obits are not always published where a person has passed away - if there are no friends and family members there - but perhaps in another location
Cheers, Stella

Posted: 27 May 2013 3:26AM GMT
Surnames: Jeffers
I found this when looking for Anne Muldoe during my search her ex mate Harold LEWIS Jeffers. We spent time together in Edmonton 1977 thru 1986. Have not been able to get in touch with him since 2006. can anyone help? Last known to be living in Pr. Rupert and had worked for Fed gov. Marine Navigation
per page

Find a board about a specific topic