Search for content in message boards

CARROLL

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 6:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Dec 2012 9:21AM GMT
Surnames: CARROLL
HI
I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS NAME CARROLL MY GRAND FATHER WAS JOHN CARROLL AND MY GRAND MOTHER NAME IS ANN CAROLL MY MOTHER NAME DORTHY CARROLL AND SHE HAD 3 BROTHER GERALD CARROLL JOHN CARROLL AND FRANCE CARROLL . MY UNCLE GERALD HAD 3 SON JOHN CARROLL AND MICHEAL CARROLL AND TOMMMY CARROL
JOHN CARROLL IS MY GOD FATHER . I BEEN TRYING TO FIND HIM
ITS IMPORTION TO ME KNOW HIM AND IF ANY PICTURE YOU HAVE OF HIM OR ANY CARROLL FAIMLY THAT BE VERY GREATFULL
THANK YOU ANUTIEJO59
Posted: 14 Dec 2012 7:39PM GMT
Hi where are your Carroll's from. My Carroll family were from around the Cobourg, Ontario area....also known as Northumberland County. My grandmother Catherine Carroll Hayes had a brother John, known as"Uncle Jack". Maureen

Re: CARROLL

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 12:41AM GMT
hi
i was born in trention new jersay my grand parents are john and ann carroll. my mother dorthy carrollwho was born there she had 3 brothers gerald fran and john carroll
gerald carroll is my uncle he had 3 sons mikle john and tommy john carroll is my god father i been looking for john carroll he had to be born around 1940 0r after that i was born 1959 may be early 20 or in his thirty. any info you can find that will be great
thanks joanne

Posted: 5 Jul 2013 1:05PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll
Hello,
My name is Nicole Wenzel. I noticed that you have attached several photos and documents from our tree to yours! Terrific! I just recently turned off my subscription to ancestry ( I turn it on a couple times a year to update etc) so I can not see how we are related!!!! PLEASE fill me in!!!
My direct line is James Carroll and Annie Regan to Annie Carroll and James Mitchell to Mary Mitchell and Andrew Cromwell to Mary Cromwell and Mike Rodgers. My grandmotehr Mary Mitchell Cromwell, who was our primary source for a great deal of this information just recently passed. She would be so happy if we made another connection! Happy 4th of July!

Posted: 9 Aug 2013 2:50AM GMT
Hi Auntiejo59, and others.

I have noticed you have downloaded information from my tree around the Carroll side of the family. This is my wife's side of the family. I have a family genealogy for the Carroll family written by Joseph R. Carroll. It has a mix of the history of Ireland and the Carroll descendants from prior to the Norman invasions of Ireland through to his line until 1979.

Please let me know how you are connected to this line, and if you are interested in this document on the Carroll Family.

Thank you
James

Posted: 31 Oct 2013 1:08AM GMT
Hello Mr. Powers,
I saw your post on 'Auntiejo59' 's thread about the Carroll family. I also have Carroll's in our tree. Our Carroll line originated in Co. Tyrone approx. 1848 with James Frances Carroll who eventually emigrated to Philadelphia. I have limited information on his sisters and none on his parents.
If you have any information, I would love to make contact with you.
Thanks so very much,
Nicole Wenzel
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions