Search for content in message boards

Old Photo of Mildred & Norman Ludlow - Michigan, 1913

Old Photo of Mildred & Norman Ludlow - Michigan, 1913

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 1:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ludlow
I recently purchased an old photo postcard showing two children. On the back is written "We wish you a Merry Christmas. Mildred & Norman Ludlow, 1913." The postcard is postmarked on December 24, 1913 in Albion, Michigan. Attached is a copy of the photo.

If these are your ancesters, please contact me.

Randy
Webster, Texas
Attachments:

Re: Old Photo of Mildred & Norman Ludlow - Michigan, 1913

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 1:55AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jan 2013 1:34PM GMT
Surnames: Ludlow
From Ancestry.com, Mildred and Norman are the children of Charles M. Ludlow (1878-1953) and Blanche M. Williams (1883-1935). I see that this family lineage came from England to the United States in the 1600s.

Randy

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 5:12PM GMT
HELLO , Randy I saw your post about the Ludlow family picture you have.. I am 10 miles from Albion , MI. and i am going to check and see if there are any Ludlow ancestors around.. You can contact me at efacciuto59@yahoo.com

Posted: 30 Jul 2013 4:07PM GMT
Randy, just saw this old posting. I am the niece of Mildred and Norman Ludlow and the dau of their sib Raymond, who was born in 1913. I have a great deal of information on the extended family, dating back to William Ludlam the Immigrant from Darby Eng. Is the photo still available? I don't believe I've seen it before. Thanks.
Linda Ludlow Peckham
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions