Search for content in message boards

ANDERSONs of Harrison Co., Ohio

ANDERSONs of Harrison Co., Ohio

Posted: 26 Jul 2003 6:13PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Edited: 28 Dec 2006 11:18AM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, Johnson, Forbes, McCollough, Buchanan
I have family information.
Robert Anderson, b 1753, Ireland; d 1838 WA County, PA.
Spouse: Margaret Johnson.
Samuel L. Anderson, son, b 1783, Maryland; d 1886, Harrison Co., OH. Spouse: Catherine Forbes
Robert Anderson, son, b 1815, WA County, PA; d 1891 Harrison Co., OH. Spouse: Esther McCollough.
William Beaty Anderson, b 1843, Har County, OH; d abt 1920, Har. County, OH. Spouse: Mary "Pollie" Buchanan.

Re: Anderson - Harrison Co., Ohio

Paul McCollough (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2006 1:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Dec 2006 11:18AM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, McCollough, Gamble
Hi - I ran across your old post and thought I'd reply. The Esther McCollough you referenced who married Robert Anderson was born on July 25, 1820, in Archer Township, Harrison County, OH. She was the daughter of Joseph McCollough, born on February 7, 1795, in Pennsylvania. Joseph was the son of John McCollough and Esther (Gamble). John McCollough, born on April 3, 1766, in Pennsylvania, was my great, great, great, great grandfather.

Judy Cole (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2006 4:38AM GMT
Paul, Thank you so very much for the information. You must have the McCollough with an O book. My cousin let me copy parts of that book and I appreciate the research that went into it. Learning about our own ancestor's every day lives is certainly worth the research we do. Robert Anderson and Esther's son, William Beaty Anderson, b 1843, was my great grandfather. How extensive is your research on the Anderson ancestors? My birth name was Anderson. I am very interested in any information you might have about Esther and Robert's other children. You can contact me off list. Judy

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 9:05PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson
Descendants of brother Hugh b 1826 and others. Contact me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic