Search for content in message boards

McGinnis Alexander

McGinnis Alexander

Toni Prachick (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2002 10:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McGinnis
I would like to find any information about my great great grandfather Alexander McGinnis and his wife Belle, they are shown on the 1880 census in Mississippi County Arkansas in Canadian Township. Their children, Richard, Lucy, Dinky, Annie and James are also shown on the 1880 census with Alex and Belle. I would appreciate any information, as I have hit a brick wall.

Re: McGinnis Alexander

Kimberly Pollard (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2002 4:56PM GMT
Surnames: McGinnis
Toni:
I have a Alexander McGinnis in my family tree. Also a Dink, my great great great grandfather. I don't think the dates match up but I will take a look and see what I can find!
Good luck...
Kimberly

BTW: My McGinnis' are : John, Elijah "Dink", William Jasper, Elijah "Lige", and Edith Vivian (my grandmother m. A.B. Constant in Izard Co, Ar) Related names: Novella, Joella, Earstal, Leon, Laverne (children of Lige McGinnis and Martha Stevens of Craighead County) Please feel free to email me directly if any of these names match.....

Posted: 12 Mar 2007 10:11AM GMT
Surnames: McGinnis,McBride,Shrodes,Toney,Clark,Weed
You sent an email to my friend who helps me get my family tree out there to find my relatives. She is Sandra Nazemi!
The tree you saw was not hers, actually it is mine. I descend from James McGinnis & Eliza Shrodes. Their daug. Rozella is my gr gr mother. She was born in IL, then later married in Ky. Please contact me at cinnamon2347@sbcglobal.net
Sandra sent me your message to her so I could respond to you.I do see your Alexander on my family tree info here at home!
Deborah Brown

Posted: 25 Mar 2007 7:47AM GMT
Surnames: McGinnis,McBride,Clark,Shrodes,Toney,Bohannon,Weed
Toni: You have sent several messages to my friend Sandra Nazemi abt my family tree on an ancestry site. She helped me post this. It is not her tree it is mine. She has just helped me research and posted it for me. I am the gr gr daug of James McGinnis, the bro to your Alexander McGinnis.
I have the straight line going up from James & Alexander and siblings. Still searching wher all siblings ended up.
Many scattered from KY and yes I know some went to AR for awhile. Many left there going to MO or back to IL as far as I have been told. Please contact me at cinnamon2347@sbcglobal.net I will share what I know with you. We are definately related!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions