Search for content in message boards

condron/willis

condron/willis

Posted: 14 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Mar 2005 12:27PM GMT
Surnames: condron, willis
need info re: william franklin condron who came to williamson county in 1848 from decatur, alabama. married to margaret m willis. they came with the oliver, richie, jordan and lane families.

Wm. Franklin Condron Al>TX

Posted: 5 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Mar 2005 6:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hughson, Condron, Owens, Willis, Straus, Rivers, Hendrix, Tisdale, Hancock, Whitworth, Mounger
I have info abt William Franklin, I need more about Margaret
Willis. It was passed around the family, a booklet with the
story of how the Condron family and friends came to Williamson Co. from Al. Wm. Franklin was married in Morgan
Co. Al. 28 Dec. 1831. He is buried at Lawrence Chapel
Cemetery. The family had a reunion there last weekend.
I would be happy to exchange information. After arriving in
Texas, several Condron men went back and fought at Vicksburg.

Willis/Condron mentioned

Posted: 26 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 10:21PM GMT
Surnames: ABBOTT, BRIGGS, BROWN, LAYNE, MCCORMICK, OLIVER, TERRILL, WILLIS, WASHINGTON, WARNER, WROE
I have a Maggie Willis m. to James Know Polk Oliver. His father, Alexander Oliver died 1867. (father's line)
Also Harvey M. Willis m. Catherine Dial. His father is William John Willis m. Ann Johnson (father's line)
Harvey is the brother of Caroline Pickett Willis, b. 1817, m. Benjamin Franklin Abbott, b. 1812, AL.

I also have Margaret Willis m. to Edmund Terrill. She is b. 1741. (mother's line)

Also a small article about Olivers, that mentions that the Willis and Condron families lived in the area with them (Abbotts, etc.)

I was doing a search not long ago, on Beaukiss, TX, and it lead me to the Lee county page. Sorry, but I posted several messages there. I just posted a partial listing to Lawler Cemetery in this forum. I have a partial on Old Round Rock, Texas, and I am currently working on the Lawrence Chapel Cemetery listing. Have a current one, but want to verify with the old one. At present only a partial of the old one, so I will have to go back and copy what is actually available.
Posted: 26 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 10:21PM GMT
Surnames: ABBOTT, BRIGGS, WILLIS
Just posted a message above your posting. Just wanted you to know I was here, in Houston. If you go to the Lee Co. page, I started out there (oops) and hae some Beaukiss notes, etc.

Re: Willis/Condron mentioned

Posted: 21 Apr 2012 11:51PM GMT
I am a decendant of William John Willis. Any information on his father?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions