Search for content in message boards

Marriage Ladanchuk/Mudryk

Marriage Ladanchuk/Mudryk

Posted: 15 Apr 2013 5:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marriage Ladanchuk/Mudryk
I have been trying for a few years now to find a marraige for Fred Ladanchuk and Kathryn Mudryk. Variations on spelling. I was told they married in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Found siblings for Kathryn Mudryk but not her. Marriage could have taken place between 1915-1925. Any help would be appreciated, Thank You.

Re: Marriage Ladanchuk/Mudryk

Posted: 17 Apr 2013 8:37PM GMT
Surnames: LADANCHUK, MUDRYK
Hi, You believe that
Fred LADANCHUK married Kathryn MUDRYK in Winnipeg Manitoba - 1915-1925.
Do you know what religion they practiced - Catholic ? Orthodox etc ?
If they were married in Winnipeg - there should be church records -

What are the other Spelling Variations for the surnames ?
You have found siblings of Katherine
Perhaps their families -can be of help -
Perhaps families submitted family history/stories to a local History Book Project.

Have you searched Cemeteries - where family lived - for any burials - Obituaries may help locate

Govt of Manitoba Vital Statistics -All marriages have to be registered in the Province where marriage took place
Vital Statistics may search a few years either side of a given time. there may be a fee for search.
REGISTRATION of MARRIAGE/ Long Form Marriage Certificate - will show all personal information as required at the time.
Name of bride and Groom, age, place of birth. Occupation. Residence. Religion. Names of both sets of parents including maiden name of the mothers - place of birth of the parents -
Date of Marriage - Place of Marriage - Religious service
Name of Witnesses - name of Clergy.

City Directories / Phone Books - may show where Fred Ladanchuk was during the time frame mentioned.

Family?
1911 Census/ Man.Selkirk
1 35 Mudryk (Mudry) John M Head M Jul 1859 52
2 35 Mudryk Senka M Son S Jun 1887 24
3 35 Mudryk Paraska F Daur S Jun 1895 16
4 35 Mudryk Zasia F Daur S Apr 1898 13
5 35 Mudryk Kasia F Daur S Nov 1902 9
6 35 Mudryk Pawkina F Daur S Dec 1906 5
7 35 Mudryk Mike M Son S 1900 11
It apperas that some of the Given names have not been transcribed correctly.

Re: Marriage Ladanchuk/Mudryk

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 7:22AM GMT
Surnames: Marriage Ladanchuk/Mudryk
HI, OOHH I've tried just about everything. I have had contact with a grand-daughter with one of Katie's sisters out in Manitoba. She also is looking for information about the family. I filled her in with the family. Where they all are and what village they came from in S.E. Poland. I am going to request an original copy of their Naturalization papers and hope it gives more information. Tried numerous spelling variations for the both of them. I have a copy of her siblings marriages in Manitoba. Where they married is a mystery!! Keeps me busy though in a good way. :) Thank You for replying. I recently received a reply from someone informing me that I posted on too many boards and I went over the board guidelines?! I didn't know you had to limit your posts?.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions