Search for content in message boards

Godfrey Bible

Godfrey Bible

Posted: 25 Jan 2005 9:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Aug 2005 2:18AM GMT
Surnames: GODFREY,RULE,
My name is Ann Davis. I live in Oklahoma. I recently came across an old bible that was in a box of things I bought at an auction in El Reno, OK. The bible is very old and coming apart. There is a lot of genealogy information hand written in this bible and on pieces of paper. Marriages, deaths etc. I would love for this to get to someone in the family that is doing research on the Godfrey family. If someone that has or had relatives in this area could give me names to look for, they I would know it was the right family. I will be glad to send this to someone, if they will pay the postage. My email address is dannd2000@pldi.net. Hope this can find a home.

Re: Godfrey Bible

dawn (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2005 8:52AM GMT
Hi Ann,

That is really kind of you to buy this, I did this also from a place in England, and after receiving no reply to message boards, I posted the family tree of those people anyway, just so the information was kept somewhere else other than the Bible.

regards

Dawn - England

Debbie Tubbs (Cairns) (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2005 3:15AM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Godfrey
ann,
Tried responding to you post, but got an error msg. when replying that the e-mail address is not valid.
If you'd please e-mail me @ djjtubbs@earthlink.net, I do have Godfrey's and will send you my reply directly.
Thanks much,
Deb

Posted: 4 Mar 2005 12:59AM GMT
Edited: 27 May 2005 4:25AM GMT

Posted: 4 Mar 2005 2:14AM GMT
Darla,
I sent the bible to John Godfrey. I am sure he will see your post and let you know something.
Thank you for asking.
Ann

Pat Griffith (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2005 5:50PM GMT
Which John Godfrey did you send the bible to? I would like an email address or snail mail address of John Godfrey as I have family on the John Godfrey line and am from the Oklahoma Godfreys.

Thanks,
Pat Griffith (pagriff@mchsi.com)

Posted: 5 Apr 2005 9:07PM GMT
Pat,
I did not keep John Godfreys address. Hopefully he will see your message and get in touch with you.
I am really sorry about this.
Ann Davis

Darcy Nendza (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2005 1:54AM GMT
Ann, I am posting to this thread hoping that John Godfrey will see this message and correspond with me. I am a descendant of a John Godfrey that settled in Oklahoma with his wife Narcessa Walker. If this bible has information on this line, I would deeply appreciate John contacting me.

Darcy A. Nendza
sd92096@aol.com

Posted: 27 Jul 2008 5:29AM GMT
Cullen Wesley Godfrey, Nancy Godfrey, Thomas Wesley Godfrey, Eliza Godfrey, Jessie Godfrey,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions