Search for content in message boards

Reynolds of Suffolk in 1500's

Reynolds of Suffolk in 1500's

Denise (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reynolds, Hall, Church, Huntington, Matthews
Hi Everyone,
I am researching the family of my immigrant ancestor Christopher Reynolds and his wife Elizabeth Matthews.

Christopher's Great Grandfather was Robert Reynolds born abt 1505 in East Bergholt, County Suffolf, England. He died about 1580 in County Kent, England. He married Agnes Hall about 1530 in County Kent, England.

They had the following children:

Christopher md Charissa Huntington
Nathaniel
Dorothy md William Tilghman

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Denise
New Castle, Virginia
USA

Re: Reynolds of Suffolk in 1500's

Posted: 31 May 2009 5:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: wilkinson,potter,reynolds,huntington,
hello, my name is catherine wilkinson, and i trying to fit some pieces together and trying to see where these people fit into what side of the tree i have.
it starts with Deborah Potter, she married James Reynolds they had a son Joseph, but i started going backwards, looking for the parents, and then going forward; i went from James to his father - william (1560-) md. esther ruth (roth); william's father is Christopher (1530-) md Charissa Huntington - that is where i stopped because i am trying to find some background on her
can you help fill in the pieces, i would appreciate it.
you help me and i can lead you down the yellow brick road, to where they connect together.
catherine wilkinson
p.s. i seem to remember a museum in Los Angeles named the Huntington - could there be a connection to that somehow,
email addres is nanny_cathy@yahoo.com
thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions