Search for content in message boards

Corbin Coulter

Corbin Coulter

Posted: 26 Jun 2006 10:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Coulter
I have just started helping my aunt in search of our families geneology. She has gotten back to Reece Coulter's father, Corbin. Does anyone have information that could help us? I am granddaughter to Lewis Colter, gg daughter to Grover Colter, ggg daughter to James Monroe COULTER, gggg daughter to Joseph P. COULTER, ggggg daughter to Reece COULTER, gggggg daughter to Corbin Coulter. Please email me with all the information you have and if possible your sources. Thank you
Michelle
heymom32000@yahoo.com

Re: Corbin Coulter

Posted: 2 Jul 2006 11:14PM GMT
I am descended from Reece's brother John Coulter.
I will put some information together and send it along soon.

Andrew bunting

mf (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2006 2:40AM GMT
Thanks so much! I will send the information on to my aunt who has been working on this for awhile. She will be thrilled to get more information.

dawn (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2006 3:24AM GMT
I have a lot of info on Joseph P. Coulter. If interested let me know.

Michelle Fouch (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2006 6:57PM GMT
Please send me whatever information you have on Corbin and his family. Also if you could please let us know where you found this information at it would help a lot. My aunt has some information but no idea where it came from so she's not sure of the verasity of it.
heymom32000@yahoo.com
Thanks
michelle

Posted: 4 Jan 2008 4:02AM GMT
Michelle can you send me everything you have on the coulters and especially if you have adoption records for any of them and I really need the wife or wives of Herbert Millard COulter. I am also trying to find out just exactly where Herbert millard coulter and James monroe coulter ran off to after there wives died I cant seem to find them in any census or anything anywhere

james_eden84@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions