hodge family book

hodge family book

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 1:59PM GMT
Edited: 20 Feb 2002 1:39AM GMT
Would anyone have the Hodge family Book. Bobby

Hodge Family Book

marty k.hodge (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2001 12:30AM GMT
A copy of our family book, descendants of Henry Hodge was dontated to Crittenden Co. Ky
Library. This book was published some years ago. I don't know if you can still get a copy.
If you need help, just e-mail.
Posted: 31 Jan 2001 8:07AM GMT
Hi Marty There is one book left but they want six hundred dollars for it. My g.g.grand mother was Cordelia Ann Hodge she married Hosea Watson Flagg in 1848 in the hodge book they are on Pages 124,125 & 427 what i need to know is who is Hosea's mother & father is also their children. On page 124 is Herman Hosea Flagg their son, his wife Flora Mccleod, and i was wondering who there Children are. Herman's son Nial is my grand father. Thank You For your help. Cousin Bobby

Radie Hodge

Jake Heffington (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 8:28PM GMT
We are researching my Wife's family tree (Jackson). Her grandmother was Radie Hodge, who first married Ollie D. Jackson, in Kentucky. She later married a Vincent, which was her name when she died. We no little about her but that she was about 18 years old around 1898. Anyone know of this lady's heritage?

Henry Hodge

Deb (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 5:53PM GMT
Hi, I am looking for information on a Henry Hodge who married Elizabeth Gulliver. Is this the Henry Hodge you referred to in the book or maybe a descendant? If you have any information you can e-mail me at hontzkrum@aol.com Thank you

Hodge family

Levi Hodge (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 6:51AM GMT
to Bobby I am looking for some information on the family My
grandparents were Levi Hodge married Christine Richardson in Bath county in
dec. 24 1889.
He came from a large family . 13 children in family all.
His parents name were John and Parthenia Snoden Please i would like to hear from anyone that any information
thanks doris
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 4:05PM GMT
Hi Doris tomorrow i'll go to the library i found out they have the Hodge family book. I live in N.Y. If you want to look the name of the book is Hodge Genealogy Author Orlando John Hodge.My g.g.g.grand mother was Cordelia Ann Hodge born 1826 in Hardwick VT. Her father was Samuel Hodge mother C. Homan. Yours Bobby
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 4:10PM GMT
Hi Marty I have another book i think you'll like looking into Hodge Genealogy Author Orlando John Hodge.Bobby

hodge family

doris McKern (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 4:20PM GMT
Thanks Bobby for your information .
I had and uncle Robert hodge born in Indiana
and he had a son name Bobby Hodge. Family names
sure carry on from one generation to another.
My mother name was georgiana hodge McKern
She was the 13 child of Levi and christine Richardson
from Bath county Ky. I sure would appreciate it
thanks doris hodge McKern Posato I now live in Mass.
Thanks
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 5:26PM GMT
I think i have richardson's in my family have to look again. The way my side works is Hosea Watson Flagg marries Cordelia Ann Hodge. Bobby
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions