Search for content in message boards

Looking for nephew

Looking for nephew

Pearl Alvira Davis Councilman (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2001 10:31PM GMT
I am looking for my Brother Floyd Davis' son Guy William Davis or his brother Stanley Davis. They have a sister too named Beverly I believe. Their mother's name was Edith. I was told Guy W may live in the Houston area. I am not sure where Beverly and Stanley might be, the last I heard Beverly was in the state of Washington. Please contact me at the above address if anyone out there knows about them. Thank you.

Re: Looking for nephew

Posted: 25 Jul 2005 1:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jul 2005 1:24AM GMT
Hi, do you have an age or any other information on the Guy William you are looking for? My grandfather was a Guy William and lived in the Houston area, he has a brother but I was never told his name.

Kathryn Carter (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2005 4:22AM GMT
Hi, I am Pearl's daughter, Kathryn. Pearl passed away on Dec. 10, 2004. We did find her nephew, who would be my cousin, but this past spring he passed away at the age of about 76, or somewhere in that range. He had a brother named Stanley, but he passed away about 2 or 3 years ago, he was 63 at the time I believe. They have a sister Evelyn, who lives in Hutchinson, Kansas. She is around 63 or so now. Their father's name was Floyd I Davis, he went by Red as he had red curly hair. I never got to meet him as he died before my Mother ever married. He was 34 when he died. His wife's name was Edith. Guy William lived in Seattle, Wa. Stanley lived in Houston until the last 2 or 3 years of his life, maybe a little longer than that. We found them not many months before he died. Hope this helps you. Let me know if it does and if you think they may be the same one.
Kathryn

Posted: 26 Jul 2005 12:07AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2005 1:24AM GMT
I think they are a different group of Guy's...my family if from Louisanna and my grandfather (Guy William Davis) died in the 50's in Conroe, Texas. Thanks for the reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions