Search for content in message boards

Green's from Rusheennanagh

Green's from Rusheennanagh

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 2:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Green,Burke
I am trying to find more information on the Green's. Coleman Green and Bridget Burke are my great grandparents. Their children were Thomas,Michael,(my grandfather),Patrick,Bridget,Mary,John,Margaret,Joseph,Coleman and Anne. I know Michael and Annie came to Boston and I think Patrick too. The other's I don't know. I'm also trying to find out Coleman and Bridget's parent. I think Coleman also had a brother Michael that lived next door to him.

Re: Green's from Rusheennanagh

Posted: 4 Apr 2013 3:19PM GMT
Hello,

Coleman Green's father was Patrick Green. Bridget Burke's parents were Thomas Burke & Bridget Conneely.

You were correct in thinking their son Patrick came to the US. He married Catherine Conroy from Cuilleen, Carna in South Boston on 02 Dec 1917.

Not sure if you know this or not, but your grandmother Margaret (Jennings) Green was from Letterard, Carna.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dave Riley
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
USA

Re: Green's from Rusheennanagh

Posted: 10 Apr 2013 1:11AM GMT
Surnames: Green,Burke,Conneely
Dave,thanks for the information. Would you by any chance have any other information on the siblings.I have information on Michael,Patrick and Annie. I asked my one remaining aunt and even she didn't know about Thomas. You helped me last year when I was looking for information on the Jennings'. That really helped me a lot.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions