Classification: Query
Surnames: egelston
I am researching the family name Egleston

Harry Clark b 1864
Mollie b 1871
Russell S. b 1902
Elmer Francis b 12 Jan 1905
Edyth M. b 1896
The family appears in the 1910.census as living in Roswell.

I am trying to help my cousin find information on her father's (Elmer Francis) family. If you have anybody looking for this family I would like to get in touch with them. Thank you in advance John Ryland
j2jryland@yahoo.com

Re: egelston

Posted: 12 Feb 2011 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: Egleston
We archivists at the Historical Center for Southeast New Mexico did a little spot-checking to see if we could find evidence of your cousin's father. Here is what we found:
1911 Roswell City Directory, Egleston, H. C., wife Mollie F., traveling saleslman, residence 119 S. Richardson Ave.
1920 Ros City Dir: Egleslton, Elmer F., student, home 300 N. Michigan; Egeleston, Harry C. traveling salesman, residence 300 N. Michigan.
1930 RCD: Egleston, Edythe M., Miss, stenographer for M. C. Parker (architect), home 111 S. Richardson; Egleston, Elmer F., home 111 S. Richardson; Egleston, Harry C (Mollie F.), traveling salesman, home 111 S. Richardson;
1939-40 RCD: Egleston, Harry C. (Mollie F.), traveling salesman, home 111 S. Richardson.
South Park Cemetery:
Egleston, Harry, location of burial: Block 21, lot 74; died or was buried on Jan. 17, 1948; Egleston, Mollie, 21-74, June 16, 1959; Egleston, Russell, 21-74, Sept. 19, 1911.
Harry and Mollie apparently lived at 111 S. Richardson Ave. until their respective deaths.
I hope this bit of information is helpful.
Elvis E. Fleming, Volunteer Archivist
archiveshcsnm@dfn.com
mefleming@dfn.com (home)

Re: egelston

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 7:43PM GMT
Surnames: Reardon Egleston
I found the death certificate and burial information on ancestry.com for Elmer Francis "Fran" Egleston as I was searching for the date and place of death of his mother, my great aunt, Mollie Francis Reardon Egleston. Also his marriage information to Katherine Estelle Wilson. He was a surgeon. Please contact me and I will give you the details that I know, and if you have any information about his mother, I would appreciate the info. Thanks.

Mary Jane Johnson mjjohnson7@cox.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic