Search for content in message boards

Tina Manley

Tina Manley

Posted: 4 Sep 2006 4:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Abbott, Burton, Manley, Hendricks, LePort
I am searching for descendants of Tina Manley, who first married Harrison Burton, and then, Gus Hendricks. If you are out there, please contact me.

Re: Tina Manley

Kathy Short (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2006 6:56PM GMT
Where did she live? Approx. when was she born?

Posted: 4 Sep 2006 7:50PM GMT
Surnames: Abbott, Burton, Manley, Hendricks, LePort
Sorry, Kathy! I haven't posted in a couple of years and I forgot the basics!

Tina Manley lived in Middleport, OH. I do not have her year of birth but she had a twin named "Feena" and was the daughter of William and America Manley of the same location. I did correspond with a Joe Manley of Chester, OH but I have lost his address.

Thanks for your help!

Kathy Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2006 12:28PM GMT
I am not a descendant of Tina Manley, but she is in my line. Her parents, who were first cousins to one another, are a part of my tree. America "Mary" Manley had a sister named Mary Bell(e) Manley, who is my great-grandmother. Alot of Manley info I have was provided to me by Joe Manley (who is a distant cousin) but I've done some research on my own as well. Contact me as I'd like to share info.

Kathy Taylor

Kathy Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2006 12:32PM GMT
Brenda,

I forgot to add that according to my records, Tina (Tena) Manley and her twin Josephena "Phena" Manley were born 8/5/1892 in Cheshire Twp., Gallia Co., OH.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions