Search for content in message boards

family history on the Pritchard name

family history on the Pritchard name

Posted: 24 Feb 2003 1:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Nov 2005 7:45PM GMT
I hope someone can help me. I'm looking for a Mary Pritchard she is my great great grandmother. She marriaged James Devitt and had 3 children Rose Anne Devitt, James Devitt and Patrick Devitt. Rose Anne Divett is my great grandmother and she marriaged Robert Scally on July11, 1899 in Glasgow, Scotland and had 6 children 3 boys and 3 girls all the 3 boys died before the age 4 and 1 girl died at 18 and My great grandmother died in Glasgow, Scotland in February 3, 1900 and then my great Aunt and my grandmother went to Canada and then came to the US. I don't know if Mary Pritchard had any brothers or sisters. We beleave that she came from Ireland

Re: family history on the Pritchard name

john pritchard (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2003 8:37AM GMT
This is really a long shot but it may be an answer for both of us. My Great, Aunt was called Mary Pritchard and I cant find a trace of her after birth.

She was born in Victoria, Australia and had two brothers John Henry Pritchard who died in WW1 in France and Joseph John Pritchard (my grandfather) born 1875. Her parents were Edward Pritchard and Anastatia Pritchard (nee Mcgrath) ex Ireland. Maybe she went over to UK.

Do you have a date of birth for her?

Posted: 2 May 2003 6:24PM GMT
Edited: 25 Nov 2005 7:45PM GMT
Surnames: Pritchard
It would be nice if we were related but I don't know anything more on Mary Pritchard but I'm still looking and I can let you know if I find anything and if you could do the same I'm going to a website this weekend to see if I can find anything more

john pritchard (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2003 4:03AM GMT
Whilst I havent got a date of birth yet, the Mary Pritchard details I am looking for was born in 1877 in Carlton, Victoria, Australia.

Posted: 12 Jun 2004 12:46AM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2006 10:24PM GMT
Hi,
I thought you might like this of John Henry.
http://www.cwgc.org/cwgcinternet/casualty_details.aspx?casua....
Brian

JOHN PRITCHARD (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jun 2004 12:32AM GMT
Brian

Can you sent this to me direct please at john.pritchard@casa.gov.au as your last posting has a fault in it and I cant read it. Thank you

Posted: 15 Jun 2004 3:25PM GMT
Surnames: Pritchard, Prichard, Pritchett, Chard, Hard
Hey folks,

The link in the original message has a period at the end that the target page can't parse correctly. Please use the following link instead.

http://www.cwgc.org/cwgcinternet/casualty_details.aspx?casua...

Best Regards,
Mark

Posted: 16 Jun 2004 12:09AM GMT
Thanks for sending this which I already had but for reference, he was my grandfather's Joseph John Pritchard's brother. He also had a sister called Mary. They were all born in Victoria Australia. If anybody wants more information please contact me by email at john.pritchard@casa.gov.au

Pritchard

Debbie Pritchard (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2004 12:02AM GMT
I want to know who I am related to. My father Claudie Leon. My grandfather Claudie C is married to Juanita. And my great grandfather is Clifford Pritchard. From there I don't know. I do know that I have more than 20 aunts and uncles. Juanita gave birth to many and adopted many.
Do you think you could find Debbie Kay Pritchard? She died when she was a teen. No one will tell me how she died or when. I am named after her.
Oh, where does my family originate from? My family won't tell me.

Re: Pritchard

Posted: 9 Sep 2004 7:37AM GMT
To help I would need to know what country are you were born in and when were you born.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic