Search for content in message boards

White Family Reunion in Oklahoma

White Family Reunion in Oklahoma

Posted: 20 May 2002 7:48PM GMT
May31-June2 is the time for the 17th annual White Family Reunion for all descendants and friends of Clint C. White of Durant, Oklahoma. Clint was born February 19, 1901 in Durwood, I.T., Oklahoma to George W. White and Montia Lenora Orr White. Clint died in 1986 and the family (all children of Clint) have continued with this Family Reunion that takes place each year on the first weekend of June at Robbers Cave State Park in Wilburton, Oklahoma.

The children of Clint and Pearl Ingram White are:

Lee White
Jerry Don White
Sue White Jennings
Clinta White McCoy
Dena White Fryer
Joe White

Clint's dad is George W. White who is the son of Joseph W. White, born Virginia 1836.

Re: White Family Reunion in Oklahoma

lorena (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2002 7:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
i think im just drawing at staws here but i have been looking for my for my grandfather his name i think is archie white my father is archie white jr has not seen his father in 60 years about my father says his father met my grandmother natalie in hawiia and they had 2 son my dad (archie white Jr and henry white my grandmother would not talk about him i think we onley no that he is from oklahoma if you can help me please ..thank you lorena baker (white)

Posted: 20 Sep 2002 2:40AM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2002 9:18AM GMT
i was wondering if your Clint White had a relative by the name of Dora White who was part Cherokee?

Posted: 21 Sep 2002 2:04PM GMT
Surnames: White, Brown, Amonette
Is Clint possibly related to Amanda E. White Brown (b. 1857 in Kentucky), who raised her family in IT? Her siblings were William, Zara, and Ada White Amonette (b 1866 in Kentucky).
Ada also spent several years in IT with her family. Just wondering if there might be a connection.

Posted: 7 Dec 2002 9:21PM GMT
Surnames: Monroe Nelson White (married to Ada White) OK
I am looking for White relatives in Oklahoma. My great grandfather's name was Monroe Nelson White. He was married to Ada--I have a copy of their marriage license, but can't make out her maiden name. It looks Indian. Monroe and Ada had twin sons, Edgar Nelson White, and Edward Monroe White. Ada their mom-died giving birth to them. The twins were sent to Missouri and raised by relatives. Monroe came to Missouri later on. My grandfather was Edgar Nelson. We are looking for White relatives, or relatives of Ada in Oklahoma. I have not been able to find a death certificate on Ada in Oklahoma, but grandfather always said he and his twin brother were born on an Indian reservation. There was no birth certificates issued for the boys at birth. Ada had been married before and had two daughters named Jewel and Valley. I would love to hear from anyone having information as grandfather knew nothing about his mom (ADA's) family, or his dad (MONROE's) family either. He always said his father never talked about his family. There has to be relatives in Oklahoma. If you have any information at all, please let me know.

Thanks, Vickie Cline

jeanne williams (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2003 7:26PM GMT
I don't know if this is related or not, but my gr gr is Lorena White which is close enough for further investigation. Their last address was in oklahoma..Let me know if you think there could be any connection. Thanks, Jeanne

Posted: 27 Mar 2003 4:46PM GMT
I am looking for a orsen lysle white who died 1978 he married a dannah nash in Stillwater oklahoma they had 5 children do you know of him? My daughter has medical problems and i need to find his records it would have been her gg grandfather i am told he has comanche bloodlines any help would be great if this is your line i have info
Thanks Jaime
jbarnett@provalue.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions