Search for content in message boards

Sullivan, Harrington

Sullivan, Harrington

Patrick J. Sullivan (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SULLIVAN, HARRINGTON
I am researching my gggrandfather Cornelius SULLIVAN, born 1826,parish of Kilcaskan,Cork, of Lawrence and Mary SULLIVAN. Arrived in NY in 1851. Married Mary HARRINGTON in 1857, lived in Fall River, MA and settled in Newport, RI.

I would greatly appreciate any information.

SULLIVAN, HARRINGTON

Posted: 20 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 6:39PM GMT
Surnames: SULLIVAN, HARRINGTON, SHEA, CROWLEY
There are Sullivans and Harringtons in my husband's family. They were from Kilcaskan and nearby Adrigole parishes. My successful search for them was made possible with the help of professional researcher Riobard O'Dwyer, Eyeries, Beara Peninsula, County Cork, Ireland. He can probably help you if you are willing to pay his fee.He has also written some books about the genealogies in the area.

Re: SULLIVAN, HARRINGTON

Tricia L. Donovan (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2002 7:24PM GMT
I have some Harrington relatives also . . .Do you mind my asking, how much does it cost to have this man do your search for you?

Dee McMahon (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2002 9:26PM GMT
As best as I can remember it was about $40 US. He charges for his time and he is well organized, so the charges are not excessive. But with the messes of Harringtons in that area, his services were well worth the money.

Tricia L. Donovan (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2002 9:29PM GMT
Surnames: Donovan, Harrington
How can I get in touch with him? Can you send me his e-mail or his snail mail address?

Re: Sullivan, Harrington

Posted: 8 May 2002 10:27PM GMT
Edited: 21 Jan 2003 12:34PM GMT
I am also looking for Sullivan, Harrington and King. My great grandfather, John Sullivan, came to US in 1871 or 1873. Two different dates on two different census. His parents are Timothy Sullivan and Mary Harrington. No solid information on exact location he came from in Ireland. Says he came from Cork to US into Ogden New York? this from his daughter in-law who is 89. He lived in Ishpeming Michigan and died there. His wife is Mary King and they had 13 children. There was a Julia Shea as a witness at their marriage. John seems to be rather elusive.

Posted: 9 May 2012 12:44AM GMT
I have a Michael "Flynn" O'Sullivan and Margaret Harrington (Duve). They had eight children (Dromagowlane). Does this help any?

Posted: 9 May 2012 12:46AM GMT
I have sullivan and harrington relatives from adrigole, Ireland

Posted: 9 May 2012 12:48AM GMT
I have harringtons and sullivans from adrigole also.

Posted: 11 May 2012 5:41PM GMT
Sorry, I do not have any information about a Cornelius Sullivan and none of my family by that name went to New England. They also immigrated much later in the 19th Century.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions