Search for content in message boards

Ellison Jamison - New Jersey

Ellison Jamison - New Jersey

Posted: 7 Oct 2009 1:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jamison
I am looking for information on Ellison Jamison, born 14, Mar 1820, New Jersey. Married to Elizabeth Davis and later, Etna Brown, died 1898. I am trying to find information on his parents names and any siblings.

Re: Ellison Jamison - New Jersey

Posted: 29 Dec 2009 5:40PM GMT
May be a relative of my grandfather,Thomas Mcgregor Garfield jamison

Posted: 30 Dec 2009 1:04AM GMT
It seems we may be related. My grandfather was Joshua M B Jamison, who married Eveline Hulse. My father, Joshua H Jamison was their oldest child.

Posted: 13 Feb 2010 10:59PM GMT
Looks like we have the same Great Grandfather. I am stuck as to Ellison's parents, do you have any information you would share - or a direction to point me in?

Posted: 28 May 2011 10:23PM GMT
Surnames: Jamison, Jimison, Jemson, Jemison
My great-great grandfather was Thomas M G Jamison (brother of Joshua M B Jamison). I was told from a very reliable source that Ellison's father's name was James and his mother's name was Catherine; one of his brother's name is James.

Catherine was living with Ellison and Elizabeth "Jemson" in 1850 per the Federal Census as well in 1860 per the New Jersey Census, 1643-1890.

Posted: 21 Jun 2011 3:03AM GMT
There will be a Jamison Family Reunion for the descendants of Ellison Jamison on July 9 and 10, 2011 in Cassville NJ.
Would you be interested?

Posted: 21 Jun 2011 9:42PM GMT
I am more than interested but unfortunately have no way to make it (sigh). I sent you the email with the invitation to my Jamison Family Tree.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions