Search for content in message boards

Powasson Relatives

Powasson Relatives

Posted: 9 Feb 2002 2:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 1:56PM GMT
Surnames: Gougeon
Hi

I am just new here. My grandfather was Edward Alexander Gougeon. He died in 1984? in Parry Sound, ON
My father was Herbert Laughlin Gougeon whom died in
My grandmother was Gladys Baird of South River, On
She died in 1990
Looking to research Ancestors

Re: Powasson Relatives

Posted: 23 Mar 2002 9:19PM GMT
Sorry Shannon, I just realized your young Herb's daughter. He visited us alot in Brampton and we always visited your Grandparents when in Parry Sound. I visited the cemetery last summer while at Crane Lake.

Posted: 25 Mar 2002 2:00PM GMT
Hi There,

Thanks for your reply. Only I am not sure who you are?
My father passed away a 3 years ago.
I started doing some searching on family history as I do not
know a whole lot. Qwen Arbor has given me some and I have
found a great deal myself. Please email me at 75441.652@compuserve.com. I would like to speak with you.
Really I would like to know who you are. It only lists your name as L. Robinson?
I went to school with Lisa Robinson. Is there a relation there?
Thanks
Shannan

Posted: 2 Jun 2002 1:35AM GMT
Hi Shannan:
My name is Jodi Gougeon, I am the granddaughter of Charles Victor Gougeon who is the brother of Edward Alexander Gougeon. I would be happy to speak with you and fill you in on any info that I have. I have researched our family back 7 generations.
My email address is hbombchewtoy@sprint.ca

Posted: 4 Jun 2002 12:55PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jun 2002 4:34PM GMT
Hello Jodi,

Nice to hear from you. As you probably see there are a few
of us Gougeon's out here now.
I did send you a reply yesterday. Contact me when you can.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Cousin Shannan

Marilyn Gougeon Lyster (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2002 1:22AM GMT
I live in Brossard,Quebec and my father was Rodolphe Gougeon (son of William Gougeon-carpenter) and my mother was a war bride,Gwendoline Jones.They married in April 15,1943 in Surrey,England.. It was rumored in the family that we had a native american Grandmother or Great Grandmother and we would like to learn more about this if possible.Are we related? We have a daughter named Jodie, who is possibly your cousin! Looking forward to your reply.
Marilyn Gougeon Lyster

Posted: 25 May 2009 1:05PM GMT
Not sure any of you may be able to help me with this stumper, Have and " Aunt Tori and Uncle Sam " lived on a small farm or acres in Powasson in the mid to late 30's 40's they have one son Sam and an adopted son with two daughters of their own. I am trying to find them as we don't know at this point if they are relatives of friends, Horace Benn and Maude Horton of Burk's Falls Katrine may be the connection if related. Horace was raise by Johnston family of Sprucedale area and Maude is from Wardsville with Horton connections of Sprucedale, Parry Sound. One of their daughters remembers these people well and would like to connect with them after many years of not seeing or hearing from them. Maude's death in the early 60's was when Barbara last remembers anything from them. Any help in looking them up or how to look them up greatly appreciated. K

Posted: 18 Jul 2012 5:41AM GMT
Your father was Herb Gougeon?
As far as I know he only had 2 kids named Shondi and Shannan.. ?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions