Ancestry

Search for content in message boards

Children of Henry & Amy Branch of Chesterfield Co., VA.

Children of Henry & Amy Branch of Chesterfield Co., VA.

Ruth (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2004 11:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Branch, Giles
I am looking for the names of the children of Henry & Amy Branch.

Also does anyone have the deed of 1752 in Chesterfield Co., VA. where Mary Branch and her husband William Giles receive a slave of Mary's deceased father, Herny? The slave was to go to Christoher but as he was not of age he gave it to Mary "with love"

Re: Children of Henry & Amy Branch of Chesterfield Co., VA.

Posted: 19 May 2004 7:10PM GMT
Edited: 31 Aug 2006 8:42PM GMT
Check under the web site family search internet genology and put in dates. There is a Henry Branch a widowed Farmer in the 1800s who lived with son Dudley and wife...check out that site.

Pam

Posted: 19 Dec 2015 2:16AM GMT
Surnames: Branch
I do not have the information that you are seeking, but my ancestors were Phillip, Nellie,Octavia,and Walter Branch from Chesterfield County, Virginia.There are many more Branch names associated with our family. We all seemed to have come from Huguenot Springs in Powhatan and ended up in Midlothian in Chesterfield County. I am African American. I can trace my family back to 1870, but I cannot go beyond to the 1870 census. In your research might you have come across any informaation regarding African Americans named Branch?Please respond.

Posted: 1 Mar 2016 11:30PM GMT
Surnames: Branch
Hi, I've just started to research my Branch side of the family. If I'm correct I descend from a John Branch. Not too sure as I haven't done all the research. But my great great grandparents are from SC. Samuel Paul & Fannie Mae Branch. My great grandmother is Pheobe Branch.The lived in Marion SC where I've heard the house Sam built is still standing. I have/had an great great aunt Lee in Jersey whim my grandmother Minnie use to talk about but haven't guy that far... Any and all help following my line back would be greatly appreciated ...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic