Search for content in message boards

looking for Catherine Frank

looking for Catherine Frank

Posted: 9 Mar 2005 7:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2006 7:01PM GMT
who married William Houck. Her son is Jacob Franklin Houck, founder of Houcktown.

Re: looking for Catherine Frank

Posted: 18 Mar 2005 8:01PM GMT
I am also looking for a Catherine FRANK. Where is Houcktown? and when was she born? My Catherine was born 1849 in Ohio. She was the third child of David and Margaret Frank. I don't know who she married or what happpened to her.

Tricia Schmidt (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2005 8:27PM GMT
Ummm, considering Jacob Franklin Houck was born in 1800 in MD. I am looking for his mother. William Houck was a major/captain during the war of 1812.

Houcktown is a small village near where I live. It has a four-way stop and a church, so, not much there.

Posted: 19 Mar 2005 1:45AM GMT
Can't be the Catherine I'm looking for in my family. I will keep you in mind as I search.

carol ferguson (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2005 6:32PM GMT
Hi saw yourmessage on the board and am wondering if your Catherine would be the daughter of David Frank born 1819. My David is the son of Martin and Sarah Argabright/Englebrecht he was born in Champaign County Ohio in 1819. His parents moved toOhio in 1820 and lived there until their deaths. I will share what information I have on the family and you can contact me at kfergus4@aol.com Thanks again Carol

Barbara Frank Fromm (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2005 7:52PM GMT
Carol, I cannot connect your famiy to mine at this time. I will keep you in mind as I continue to search the FRANK family. There was a Hans Adam Frank that came to Philadelphia in 1738 on the ship "Shirley" from Rotterdam in1738.

Posted: 17 Jan 2007 8:11PM GMT
Catherine Fank There are several, I am also looking for a Catherine Frank born about 1780's and married a Christian Berry. They wee married in Virginia and I believe moved to Ohio later Thanks Carol
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions