Search for content in message boards

Myrick from Wales.

Myrick from Wales.

Posted: 2 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Feb 2002 5:45AM GMT
Surnames: MYRICK
All Myricks from Wales. G.Grandfather x8,James Myrick b.Wales ca.1612. Married Margaret....1652/53.No further info.

Myrick / Killion Family

Stephen Copeland (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Stephen Myrick, Antoinette Killion
Stephen Myrick married Antoinette Killion. Antoinette gave bith a daughter Stephenie Myrick 1900: Prague / Bohemia.

Searching for information!

Re: Myrick from Wales.

Posted: 2 Jul 2001 2:43AM GMT
Surnames: Myrick
My ancestors are Myricks from Wales. My cousin, now in her seventies did a great deal of research on this family, discovering that they arrived in the U.S. on the Good Ship James in the 17th century. She traced her family of Myricks through many generations to Duluth, MN and then to Canada. She and my mother are the last generation of Myricks in this family, being only daughters of two Myrick brothers.

Posted: 2 Jul 2001 3:24AM GMT
Lots of Myricks ended up in Oregon and Washington. Am decended from James who came from Wales.Grandfather was Vernon Leroy Myrick,born in Pendelton,Oregon in 1908.Have family tree from 1512 to date.

Chris Hannan (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2002 12:50AM GMT
Surnames: Myrick
Do you have the descendants of Daniel Charles Myrick and Anne Priscilla Eacott listed in the Myrick family tree which you have? I am looking in particular for death details of John Myrick who died as the result of a railroad accident in 1887. He left behind a wife and two daughters (Mable and Mirtle).
Is the research you have (back to the 1500's) your own research?

Lois Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2002 2:09PM GMT
No, not my own research past work I've done on Ira and his brothers Nathan and Andrew and their descendants.

Kim Myrick (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2004 7:52PM GMT
Which Ira Myrick do you have. I am of Ira Myrick b 1845 and Gulia Reynolds, gg granddaughter.

Posted: 2 Jan 2005 11:01PM GMT
Surnames: Myrick, Fellows, Perryman, Grant and Stewart
Lois,
My e-mail address has been changed to:
myganek@comcast.net
Were any of your Myrick ancestors from VA, NC, TN, KS?
Mine ended up in VA in the 1600's, they were planters.
From Kansas my grandfather went to Washington state and his brother to Idaho in the late 1800's. I was born and raised in Tacoma WA and seven years ago I remarried and moved to Oregon. I know there was a Myrick in Eugene, an organist.
I did write to him but he wasn't related.
Please reply. Thanks.

Lois Wilson (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2005 4:19PM GMT
Hello Marallyn,

Please accept my apoligies for not answering your enquiry sooner.
My ancestors originated in New York and Vermont.

I am descended from the William branch of the Myricks (See pages 36 - 37, 48, 66 - 67 of George Byron Merrick's "Genealogy of the Merrick / Mirick / Myrick Family of Massachusetts 1636 - 1902")

Rush 8, Ira 7, Barnabas / Bezaleel 5, Barnabas 4, Joshua 3, William 2, William 1

My great-grandfather was Rush; born in La Crosse, Wisconsin (founded by his Uncle Nathan Myrick); lived in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Canada; retired to California.

Lois

Author: Marallyn Kenagy Date: 2 Jan 2005 11:01 PM GMT
Surnames: Myrick, Fellows, Perryman, Grant and Stewart
In Reply to: Re: Myrick from Wales. by: li Gasp
Post Reply | Mark Unread Report Abuse Print Message
Lois,
My e-mail address has been changed to:
myganek@comcast.net
Were any of your Myrick ancestors from VA, NC, TN, KS?
Mine ended up in VA in the 1600's, they were planters.
From Kansas my grandfather went to Washington state and his brother to Idaho in the late 1800's. I was born and raised in Tacoma WA and seven years ago I remarried and moved to Oregon. I know there was a Myrick in Eugene, an organist.
I did write to him but he wasn't related.
Please reply. Thanks.

Patrice (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2005 10:57PM GMT
Some of my relatives of Myricks came from Vinton Co. Ohio...moved to Washingon Terr...James Simpson Myrick..then to small farming community in Eastern Oregon..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions