Search for content in message boards

Sadler

Posted: 18 Jan 2003 4:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jan 2004 6:52PM GMT
Anyone have info on Van, Brinkley or Lee Sadler. They moved to Lancaster County and their children all listed their place of births as Middlesex County when they listed their marriage in Lancaster County.
Posted: 17 Apr 2003 2:52AM GMT
Surnames: Sadler
My mother is researching her Sadler roots....Maybe we can help each other...would be glad to share what I have on the Virginia Sadlers...Let me know

Re: Sadler

Posted: 19 Apr 2003 2:01PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jan 2004 6:52PM GMT
Okay, I'm willing to give it a try.
My g grandfather was John Robert Sadler who married Amelia Jane Flippin. His mother and father were Oscar and May Sadler. That's as far back as I have gone and I have no information on Oscar and May.
I know the Millers in Middlesex are related to me through the Sadlers but I have not made the connection yet.

Posted: 8 Feb 2004 9:29PM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2005 8:07PM GMT
vivian,are you asking for just van,lee sadler and brinkle only all of them it weas 12 brother and sisters my grand father mosses sadler was one the brothers. hope this help

Vivian (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2004 2:16PM GMT
Surnames: Sadler
I would be interested in the entire family. I am writing a book on the village of Weems and trying to include genealogy on all the families. Also my grandmother was a Sadler.
I have Brinkley Sadler, Lee Sadler, Annie Margaret Sadler, Van Bee Sadler, Lenwood Sadler, Ellis Sadler. I would like the rest of the family and the names of the parents.
Thank you.

jimmy sadler (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2004 6:42PM GMT
Surnames: sadler
vivian,i have names of my great uncles ant aunts..Myrtice Rose up the road has all the information you need on the sadlers, tooles should have a lot of information alpsolum may not be spell this way.my great grand father.hames i have are his children my papers are not in order i think you can still read them.i will have to have your e-mail to send them.

Posted: 12 Feb 2005 12:11AM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2005 8:07PM GMT
Surnames: sadler
the sadlers you listed lee sadler,van.brenkley, moses sadler
and 9 more brothers with two sister lucy and minnie father was apsolum sadler my great gran dad. my father was christopher lee sadler his father moses.if you have this information i m sorry to take up you time.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions