Search for content in message boards

mickey king, antoinette concello

mickey king, antoinette concello

Posted: 13 Sep 2007 12:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
hi
my name is crystal and mickey and tony were my great aunts i have alot of info on them but am looking for more so our future family can continue to enjoy there beautiful work and links,pics, of info would really be helpfull. although i have never meet my aunt antoinette, i did get to spend alot lot of time with mickey and i want my children to be able to enojoy all that i know and more woth there children . thanks

Re: mickey king, antoinette concello

Posted: 10 Aug 2008 12:42AM GMT
Hello! My family was with the Ringling show at the time Antionette was starring. My father, Tom, just recently passed away. I found a beautifully framed poster from 1935 featuring her act, and also found an autographed 8X10 picture. She was a looker! Our family goes back about 300 years in the circus biz.

Posted: 15 Feb 2009 6:49AM GMT
If you are still interested in info about Mickey King, I know someone you has a lot of information on her, and I know he would love to see what you have. He is a circus historian and has written about her. Just e-mail me.

Posted: 10 Jun 2009 2:22AM GMT
Hi, Crystal, as I was looking up my grandmother (Antoinette) and my grandfather (Arthur) Concello I came across your note. Mickey was my Auntie Mickey and obviously Antoinette was my grandmother, as I am Antoinette as well.
You asked for info and ancestry on grandma "Toni" and Auntie Mickey and I have plenty.
If you would like to contact me, please do!
antoinetteconcello2727@yahoo.com

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 9:29PM GMT
Greetings - my name is Edna Marie King, and I am looking for my mother Mary/Marie King. I have a photo that refers to her as Mary "Mickey" King, and I was wondering if this was the same person. Would you mind speaking with me about this? I appreciate whatever time you can spare.
Sincerely,
Edna Marie King

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 3:53AM GMT
Ran across your post- Googling Antoinette Concello and Mickey King point to them both being circus aerialists.

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 1:21PM GMT
Ah, then that is not who I am looking for. Thank you very much for your reply.

Posted: 6 Dec 2011 1:23AM GMT
Mickey King and Tony were also my great aunts. Please email me and tell me who your parents are. I was shocked to find this. My mother was Beverly (Kacky) who used to travel with Mickey when my mother was a little girl I have met both Mickey and Tony and have a lot of photos of them. Mickey was my Godmother. I have a photo of my mother, Mickey and Tony's sister Rose, Uncle Joe and their father, Toussant.

Posted: 15 Jan 2012 6:10PM GMT
My name is Mary Beth Goodsell (Crystal Brown is my niece. She's the one who entered the message). My grandfather is Joe Comeau. Who are your grandparents? Can you send me the pictures that you have? My e-mail is mgoodsel@rochester.rr.com.

Posted: 16 Jan 2012 12:15AM GMT
I was talking to my mother (Marguerite Sassone) today about this post. Are you Catherine June's granddaughter? If so, is she still living? My mother is 82 and would love to touch base with some of her cousins.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions