Posted: 16 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Will
Edited: 13 Aug 2002 7:24PM GMT
Surnames: Hubbard, Burdick, Stocking, benedict, Owen, Fuller
Onondaga Co NY Wills Vol. E page 164

Abner Hubbard of Fabius
probated 21 Nov 1831

Abner Hubbard died 22nd of September 1831

Stephen Hubbard petitioned on account of death of his mother, the executrix of will before father's death.

widow, Mary Hubbard
children and heirs at law
Alfred Hubbard
Betsey Burdick, wife of Perez Burdicck
Nabby Stocking, wife of Hezekiah Stocking
Phebe Benedict, wife of David Benedict of Steuben Co.
Susan Owen, wife of Henry Owen, of Oswego Co.
Hannah Fuller, wife of Parmenus Fuller of Pennsylvania
Jesse Hubbard, minor under 21 years of age
Stephen Hubbard

Elizabeth Hubbard, former wife of Abner, died since the will was made. Abner remarried.

The Last will and testament of Abner Hubbard of the State of New York, Onondaga County and town of Fabius.

I, Abner Hubbard considering the uncertainty of this mortal life and being of sound mind and memory(blessed be Almighty God for the same) do make and publish this my last will and testament in manner and form following that is to say;

I give and bequeath unto my two youngest sones Stephen Hubbard & Jesse Hubbard all my personal estate of what kind and nature soever. I further give and devise to my said two sones Stephen Hubbard and Jesse Hubbard their heirs and assigns all that messuage or tenement situate, lying and being in the town of Fabius County of Onondaga and State of New York Bounded north by Javan Fox and Russel Smith, East by John Felps south by the heirs of John Stockham deceased and David Waterbury west on Javan Fox together with all my other freehold Estate whatsoever to hold to them the said Stephen Hubbard and Jesse Hubbard their heirs and assigns forever, and it is my will my son Stephen Hubbard shall have two thirds of all my personal and real estate and that my son Jesse Hubbard shall have one third of all my personal and real estate and that my sone Stephen shall do two thirds toward decesently supporting my beloved wife Elizabeth Hubbard in lieu of her thirds, and that my sone Jesse Hubbard do one third towards supporting my beloved wife Elizabeth Hubbard in a decant manner, in lieu of her right of dower, and I do hereby appoint my beloved wife Elizabeth Hubbard sole executrix of this my last will and testament, hereby revoking all former wills by me made.

In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal the seventh day of December in the year of our Lord one thousand Eight hundred and twenty six, signed, sealed, published and declared by the above named Abner Hubbard to be his last will and testament in the presence of us who have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses in the presence of the testator.

Abner Hubbard (L.S.)

Witnesses:
Noah Joslin
Hannah B. Joslin
Chauncey C. Joslin

Posted by SAMPUBCO for Jodell Zahn McVey

Abner Hubbard

Karen Miller (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Will
Surnames: Hubbard, Gardner, Schepp, Seagfrid, Damon, Fox
I am responding for Abner Hubbard. I am wondering if he had a sister Hannah. They were from MA and moved to onondago county. Some of the Hubbards were very much into genealogy.

Re: Abner Hubbard

Posted: 11 Mar 2002 8:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jun 2006 6:20AM GMT
I believe Abner was from Connecticut. I obtained the following information from land transaction records: On February 16, 1813 Abner Hubbard of Chatham, Middlesex, CT and Simon Keeny purchased 84 acres of land from William Jerome. The land was on Lot #5 in Fabius and contained 84 acres.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions