Search for content in message boards

Y-Chromosome DNA testing of male NIXONs

Y-Chromosome DNA testing of male NIXONs

George W. Page (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 2003 2:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
I would like to receive E-mail from any male NIXON who would be interested in taking the painless and non-intrusive Y-Chromosome DNA test at the reasonable group rater offered by FTDNA ($171). See http://www.ftdna.com/

The results of testing of Y-Chromosome DNA, which is only passed down from father to son, can produce fingerprint markers for different NIXON lines. The tested NIXONs with simialar markers share a male NIXON ancestor somewhere back in time.

Some of you may be female NIXON researchers who have a NIXON brother, father, uncle, or male cousin willing to take the test. If so, please have them contact me by E-mail if they may be interested.

GWP

Re: Y-Chromosome DNA testing of male NIXONs

Posted: 3 Jul 2003 1:52AM GMT
The first male NIXON has signed-up to receive the subject Y-DNA Plus test kit from FTDNA at their very reasonable rate of $171 for the NIXON Family Group. I have been designated the surrogate Group Administrator, pending a Nixon volunteer.

If you are a male NIXON and want to be included and benefit from the NIXON test results send me the following in an E-mail message:
Your full names;
Your postal address;
Your telephone number;
Your Nixon family history as far back as you know it.

Re: Y-Chromosome DNA testing of male NIXONs

Posted: 3 Jul 2003 1:52AM GMT
The first male NIXON has signed-up to receive the subject Y-DNA Plus test kit from FTDNA at their very reasonable rate of $171 for the NIXON Family Group. I have been designated the surrogate Group Administrator, pending a Nixon volunteer.

If you are a male NIXON and want to be included and benefit from the NIXON test results send me the following in an E-mail message:
Your full names;
Your postal address;
Your telephone number;
Your Nixon family history as far back as you know it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic