Search for content in message boards

O'Leary family of Tralee, Kerry, Ireland

O'Leary family of Tralee, Kerry, Ireland

Posted: 21 Jan 2003 6:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jan 2003 6:32PM GMT
Surnames: O'Leary Harty
I am looking for Information of William O'Leary Married to Nora Harty O'Leary of Tralee, Kerry, Ireland. Two sons, Eugene and Edward came to America abt 1877. It is said that William died of a stroke while herding cattle. Circumstances surrounding deaths of wife and two daughters are unknown. William was born abt 1834 and His wife Nora was born abt 1836

Re: O'Leary family of Tralee, Kerry, Ireland

cmdelong@lakefield.net (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2003 2:04PM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2006 1:32PM GMT
Surnames: O'Leary
Do you know if your Nora O'Leary had a brother named Thomas? My great-grandfather Thomas was born about the time of Nora. Thomas's father was Micheal.

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 1:17AM GMT
Nora Harry was married to Edward O' Leary; both were born and died in Tralee. They had 3 children; a daughter(name unknown probably died early), Eugene and William. After their parents deaths, Eugene and William immigrated to the US, eventually marrying & settling in Moroni, Utah. I am one of Eugene' s great granddaughters.

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 1:20AM GMT
If you have any information on Nora Harry O' Leary of Tralee, Ireland PLEASE contact me. I have been searching for her for many years. I am one of her great great granddaughters.

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 1:35AM GMT
SORRY spell corrector changed HARTY to Harry. I meant to say HARTY. Nora and Edward both died in Tralee, probably some time around 1877. Their son Eugene married Josephine Marie Daniels in Moroni, Utah. Eugene died there on August 14, 1937. Marie died on April 9, 1935. Eugene and Josephine had 8 children. I am one of the granddaughters of their daughter, Minnie Gladys O' Leary Clark who died on February 13, 2002 - 3 days after her 95th birthday. Does this HELP you?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions