Search for content in message boards

CANNON OF LOUISIANA

CANNON OF LOUISIANA

JOE ANN CANNON (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2000 2:43AM GMT
LOOKING FOR THE CANNONS IN LOUISIANA.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME.
JCAN3095@AOL.COM.

Cannon history

James Cannon (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 12:52PM GMT
I am looking for information concerning my ancestors. My father still lives in Montana, my grandfather lived in Montana, California and was born in La. I want to find out which James Cannon I am. Anyone with information would be greatly appreciated.

CANNON HISTORY

Joe Ann (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 7:39PM GMT
I AM IN ALEXANDRIA. I HAVE FAMILY IN NATCHITOCHES, AND RUSTON, LOUISIANA. WHAT PART OF LOUISIANA ARE YOU FROM. WHO ARE SOME OF YOUR RELATIVES.

cannon

Jim Cannon (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 8:54PM GMT
I'm sorry I don't know, my grandfather never spoke about his family.

THOMAS J. CANNON

LORETTA LYONS (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2000 8:19AM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF THOMAS J. CANNON WHOSE SON WAS JOHN HOWARD CANNON WHO WAS MARRIED TO LILLIE MAE BAKER IN THE CENTERPOINT, LA AREA.

Cannon Family of Killona, St. Charles Parish, LA

Dale Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2000 10:46PM GMT
My mother (Cleona Cannon) was born in Killona, St Charles Parish, Louisiana on September 7, l899 To Basile Cannon and Alicia Darensbourg. My greatpgrandfather was Pierre Cannon born in 1815 and my great great grandmother was Minnette Cannon born about 1789. Would like to know of any other family members out there

Cannons in Louisiana

Posted: 24 Sep 2000 8:54AM GMT
Edited: 26 Apr 2002 10:10PM GMT
Jo Anne: My great grandfather was Fenelon Cannon from Avoyelles Parish. He married Mary E. Botts 12/24/1852. They had four sons, Lester, Clifton, Courtney and Fenelon Jr. Fenelon was a lawyer and he signed the Ordinance of Succession in Jan 26, 1861 that took Louisiana out of the Union. He commanded Co G, 1st LA Cav in Civil War and died April 10, 1863. Does any of this relate to your Cannon family?

Cannon

Joe Ann Cannon (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2000 9:59PM GMT
I am so lost with this search. I only know that great grand father was William Cannon, married to Janie Cannon. This was not his first wife. I don't even know what Janie maiden name was. I really don,t know anything about his military background.

message#833

martin cannon (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2001 8:46PM GMT
james what can you tell me about you and your family. my father lives in montana was born in ca. my grandfather lived in mt. and died in ca. my great and great great grandfathers lived and died in la. grandfather was born in platte co. mo.

Cannon's in California

Posted: 20 Feb 2001 5:03AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:14PM GMT
Martin,
Who were your grandparents, great grandparents and their birthdates? Karen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic