Search for content in message boards

Keller

Keller

John S. Perilloux (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2006 12:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Can anyone tell me who Anita Mae Keller's parents were? Her mother's first name was Marie who was first married to a Rome and had two Rome children. Rome apparently died in 1887 or 1888 and Anita then married a Keller. She had two Keller children, Virginia in 1887 and Anita Mae in 1890. The 1900 federal census of St. John Parish shows that Marie was again a widow.

Re: Keller

Posted: 8 Jan 2006 6:36PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2006 6:48PM GMT
Hi John,

I believe the parents of Anita Keller to be Marie Camille BODIN and Ovide KELLER. The St John Parish Civil Marriage index published in LES VOYAGEURS includes the marriage of this couple. I have in my notes the license date as 12 Feb 1887. Camille is the dau of the late Charles Bodin and Adele Sevin. Ovide Keller's parents are given as the late Jean Pierre Keller and late Marie Eve Montz. I am not able to extend the groom's family as I have no Marie Eve Montz marrying a Keller in my Montz family database. Could be that I erred when copying Ovide's parents names from the microfilm of this marriage record.

Camille's first marriage to Pierre Victor ROME dated 1881 is also in the license index but I have no additional data. These two marriages are also in the St Peter Church marriage index but I don't have copies of either church record. Also, the St Peter funeral index has an entry for an Ovide Keller in Register 2, p 217, which would be ca 1894, so he may be Camille's husband Ovide, but I don't have that record to confirm this conclusion.

Dwayne

John S. Perilloux (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2006 12:55AM GMT
Thanks, Dwayne, for the excellent research, as usual. It is much appreciated.

Gerald J. Keller (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 5:28PM GMT
Yes...have the complete geneology for
Anita Keller who married a Millet and moved to Oregon.

Gerald J. Keller, Ph.D. (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 5:32PM GMT
Dwayne, I have that information. Jean Ovide Keller married four time and Anita is the product of the 4th marriage. Marriage #3 produced Dr. F.A. Keller, dentist in Garyville doing the cypress rush. He would move to N.O. and is buried in St. Pete. My decendants are the product of 1st marriage.

Posted: 19 Nov 2010 6:29AM GMT
Hi,
I see this is an old message (2006)but wonder whether in the intervening years you have any further information on Peter Victor Rome who, if the same person, has just entered my tree.

regards
Doreen Jackson
in the UK
Posted: 15 Jun 2012 3:42PM GMT
Hello -

Anita Mae Millet nee Keller is my great grandmother. I would appreciate any information that you have on her. I would be willing to share the Millet side of that family.
Posted: 10 Oct 2012 4:51AM GMT
Anita Mae Keller was my grandmother. contact me
Kieran Carney
Best at kieran@osea.org Work

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 2:39AM GMT
us census 6-16-1900 -----> line # 21
Attachments:

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 2:40AM GMT
us census 6-16-1900 -----> line # 21
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions