Search for content in message boards

Joseph Parker son of Thomas Parker and Sarah Stout Parker

Joseph Parker son of Thomas Parker and Sarah Stout Parker

David (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2003 9:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parker
I am a descendant of Joseph Parker who had a son David Stout Parker born in September 1841. Joseph Parkers brother was Charles Parker whose son was Judge Joel Parker who was Governor of New Jersey and died 1888. The family were from Monouth NJ. Joseph had another son, William Parker also known as Rich Billy.

I would appreciate any information about the family especially Joseph Parker. David Stout Parker travelled to the Pacific Islands and became a successful trader with businesses in San Francisco but died in Samoa aged 68 in 1909.

Thanks David

Re: Joseph Parker son of Thomas Parker and Sarah Stout Parker

James Parker Wollner (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2004 9:04PM GMT
Dear David,
I am the grandson of James Jennings Parker, son of Winfield Scott Parker who is the brother of Joel, Anthony, John H., Newell, David S,.Jeremiah, Josephine, Cena, Mary E., and Abby Bennet nee Parker. If you need further info please contact me at your convenience.
JPW

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 6 Feb 2004 6:17PM GMT
Surnames: applegate-bennett-clayton-cowdrick-frazee-marks-patterson-reynolds-woolley-vanarsdale-tice
Hi, Looking for the family of Hannah Parker that married William H. Bennett

1860 Holmdel Twp. Monmouth CO. New Jersey
67 63 William H. Bennett age 21 Farm laborer N.J.
Wife: Hannah (Parker) age 20 Keeping house N.J.
1. Son William H. age 1mos. N.J.
2. Caroline Bray age 18 N.J

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 4:55AM GMT
Hi David

I am the greatgrand daughter of David Stout Parker, there are 100s of us in NZ,Aus and Samoa which is where gr8granpa's grave is.
Earlier this month we had a Parker Family REunion in Nz. We hold another in 2 yrs time as we are a very very big family.

Maria
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions