Search for content in message boards

jennie kate davenport sydney walters davenport

jennie kate davenport sydney walters davenport

edward davenport (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2000 3:19PM GMT
looking for information on Harry Edward Davenport born c 1876 Jennie kate Davenport born c1877 and Sydney Walters Davenport born c1881 all born Teddington Middlesex England, parents John Amy Ann Davenport (nee Walters)

Re: jennie kate davenport sydney walters davenport

Posted: 30 Jul 2009 8:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DAVENPORT
I have information on Harry Edward Davenport. He was a ggrandparent of mine.One of his daughters was Amy Ada Davenport who married Herbert Woodthorpe Airey Bousfield.

Posted: 30 Aug 2009 4:29PM GMT
Surnames: Davenport Tapping
I have Marriage Cert of Harry Edward Davenport and Ada Alice nee Tapping, also Birth certs for 7 of their children born in UK 5 of whom they took with them to NZ. I know of 3 children born NZ. I believe Harry died 1932 and Ada 1933.

I have birth and death certs for Sydney Walters Davenport.

Still trying to find what became of Jennie Kate Hodder nee Davenport, sister of Harry Edward. Harry had 2 brothers William Allen john, Sydney Walters and 2 sisters Jennie kate and Amy Hellen (Amy died 3 Sep 1891 aged 11.

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 12:22AM GMT
Ada Alice Tapping nee Bradshaw was my Dad's father's (my grandfather)mother. My grandad was Henry Ernest Watts Tapping.I think my grandfather's name was Harry Edward Watts Tapping My Dad Harry Edward Tapping passed away on 9th Feb 2008.

I have always wanted to see a photo of Ada Alice.

Lisa Tapping

Posted: 18 Jul 2012 8:00PM GMT
Hi Lisa.
Sorry have no photos of Tapping Family Harry Edward Davenport Married Ada Alice Tapping (a spinster) 17 June 1895. Henry Ernest Watts Tapping is his Step son on 1901 census, No fathers name on his birth certificate. If I can be of any help let me know, I no longer do family History but have kept my research.
Good luck Eddy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic