Search for content in message boards

Searching for brothers

Searching for brothers

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 3:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Coyle, Truelove, Thomas,
I'm trying to find my Auntie's possible half brothers.
Brain J Coyle Born 1937 Pontypridd and Richard G Coyle Born 1938 Pontypridd. Their last name may have changed to Truelove.

My Auntie didn't know her father (Nehemiah John Coyle born 1911 Pontypridd) and after doing a search for him I've found that he married an Elizabeth Thomas in 1936. I found the two children (Brian and Richard) as having the last name Coyle and mother's maiden name Thomas so I think they are probably their children.

Elizabeth remarried in 1948 in Pontrpridd to an Ivor Truelove. Nehemiah remarried in 1964 in Coventry.

I'm trying to find out if they are still alive and where they might be as my Auntie would like to get in touch with them. I am unable to view death records so unsure if they are still alive or not.
They may have taken on the step fathers name and now be Truelove's instead of Coyle's.

Any help or advice on where to look or who to contact would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Re: Searching for brothers

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 7:59PM GMT
A Richard G Coyle is registered as having died as a baby (age 0) in Pontypridd during April - June 1938. Volume 11A, Page 562

Re: Searching for brothers

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 8:14PM GMT
Thank you, a sad ending to one side of the search.

Thank you for your help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions