Search for content in message boards

BUCHANAN-STREETER-SPAULDING

Streeter Surname

Rebecca Fox-Griffin (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fox, Barrett, Ketch
Hello, I have a Margaret Streeter, wife of Asa LaRue in my family history. Not much info on her, but their daughter, Lillian Mae LaRue, was my gg-grandfather's (Darwin Hezikiah Fox) second wife. Try looking her up, sometimes I have to go through the children to get to the parents. He could be Margaret's father? They all lived in the Bath-Acova area. Good luck and if I find anything, I'll be sure to let you know!

BUCHANAN-STREETER-SPAULDING

Nell Lester (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BUCHANAN, STREETER, SPAULDING
Can anyone help me find the parents of my gr. grandfather Michael Buchanan, b. 8 Apr. 1809, in Avoca, NY; d.1873, MI; m. lst Ann Streeter, 2nd Sophronia Spaulding? Could his father be the William mentioned in the biographical scketch posted in the Steuben Co. bio?

Streeter

Nell Lester (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Streeter, Buchanan
Thanks for your response. Your Margaret could very well be a sister of Ann Streeter if she was born c. 1810 to 1815. But my interest is really in Michael Buchanan. Streeter was his first wife and not my g.grandmother. But thanks anyway.

Streeter name query

D Wirth (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Streeter
Hi,

I am not searching for Streeter family line....I am searching the Barenthaler family in Corning, NY...however...I saw your query for Streeter and know that my cousin on my mom's side...well her dad was Donald Streeter..I know they lived in the Buffalo/Amherst NY area.
If you need more info...let me know and ill ask my mother or my cousin.

good luck
shine

Buchanans and Streeters

Nell B. Lester (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LaRue, Fox
Could Lillian Mae LaRue, dtr of Margaret Streeter and Asa LaRue, be related to Nancy Ann Streeter of Avoca, NY and later MI? Nancy Ann Streeter Buchanan had a son, Darwin, who had a dtr named Lillie. Has anyone information on this Lillie Buchanan, b. 1861?

Michael & Nancy Ann (STREETER) BUCHANAN

Posted: 5 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2001 10:54PM GMT
Surnames: BUCHANAN, STREETER
I have a tremendous amount of information to share on the ancestors and kin of Nancy Ann (STREETER) BUCHANAN. See the STREETER document at my web site for details.

Re: Streeter Surname

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 1:03AM GMT
Surnames: Streeter/LaRue
Trying to find more information about Streeter/LaRue family. Great/great grandfather, name was Streeter, but it is said he changed it from LaRue. Immigrated from Canada and was in an orphanage. Finds show 1862 was when he immigrated to the US.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions