Search for content in message boards

irena webb

irena webb

Posted: 12 Feb 2000 7:58PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 8:11PM GMT
irena was my great grandmother. her mother is believed to be part or entirely indian. i know she has a brother paul and a sister mary. i know she was married about four times. she had two boys...norman eckles and ralph rhinehart. she had nine grandsons and one granddaughter. she lived in pa, but maybe buried in tenn. where ralph lived last known. i know very little about this family and would appreciate any help.

ralph rhinehart

Jerry McSpadden (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2001 6:12PM GMT
I have been researching my mother Dorthy Rhinehart and she had a brother Ralph also a brother Wallas
I have a little more info if you think this may be the right family I have also been told that my mother was part Indian

ralph rhinehart

Posted: 23 Apr 2001 7:25AM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 8:11PM GMT
hello,
this is really interesting. your info about the part indian sounds very familiar. My greatgrandmother (Irena Webb) is said to have been part indian. I only know of her having one son with Ralph Rhinehart Sr., Ralph Rhinehart Jr. I don't know much about Ralph Jr. except that he has several boys. I hope maybe this will help. Thanks for writing. cathi_dwire@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions