Search for content in message boards

Bobby Lee Atterton

Bobby Lee Atterton

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 7:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Atterton
I am trying to find information on my Grandfather Bobby Lee Atterton. I know he was born in 1940, do not know where. Buried in Whitwell TN in 2008. I would like to know the names of his parents. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Bobby Lee Atterton

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 9:15PM GMT
Bobby Lee Atterton b Feb 10 1940 d Mar 09 2008 according to
Social Security info - I would suggest you obtain copy of this info as his parents names would be on the info. I have done this many times and found it to be so helpful.
Lilid

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 12:05AM GMT
I thank you for you reply. It was very helpful. I tried to obtain a copy, I was told to provide information that I do not have. (His mother's maiden name, father's name, etc.)

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 12:46AM GMT
Hi:
Do you have email address if so please send it to me. I did not have all the information for SS# when I obtained copies.
I would like to help you with your search.
Lilid
lilnbil5123@gmail.com

Posted: 3 Feb 2013 10:56PM GMT
Bobby Lee Atterton died March 9, 2008. A very short obit ran in the Chattanooga Times Free Press on Mar 20, 2008 stating there would be a memorial service. It only listed the close surviving family. Reed Funeral Home, 11675 Highway 28, Whitwell, TN 37397 handled the arrangements. You might call or write them a letter for more information. They probably have a copy of the death certificate. Also listed was Ricky Atterton and Debra Reed of Whitwell as siblings. You might be able to get in touch with one of them. Email me through Ancestry.com if you need any more help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions