Search for content in message boards

Elijah Doty

Elijah Doty

Steve Smith (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2001 8:18PM GMT
I have begun to trace some family history back on my Grandmother's side. Her madien name is Doty. I have been able to get back to an Elijah Doty but no further. Elijah is said to have married Mary Gay and was possibly born in Vermont? Anyone with any information please reply by post or email. Thank you very much.

Elijah Doty

Posted: 31 Mar 2001 12:26PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:04AM GMT
Steve, I am also a descendent of Elijah. Please contact me to compare notes.

Elijah

Steve Smith (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2001 8:00PM GMT
Hello,

I do not have many notes to compare but will be more than happy to discuss and share with you what I have. I have only recently become interested in tracing the roots so I will ask that you bear with me as I am a "newbie" to all this.

Elijah Doty

Posted: 1 Apr 2001 9:44AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:04AM GMT
Steve- contact me at mercer_islander@email.com.

Re: Elijah

Posted: 19 Sep 2001 8:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Dec 2001 5:29PM GMT
How do you connect to Elijah?? My spouse connects through his son, Hiram m.Ellen Maria Ball.

Steve Smith (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2001 9:03PM GMT
Hello,

I am connected to Elijah Doty through my grandmother on my mom's side. If you contac me at smith90401@aol.com I would be happy to discuss more in depth about connections. I am not a big fan of message boards.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Becky morris (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2001 3:20AM GMT
could you tell me who Elijah father was ?? do you have a Jacob Doty. born in IN . william Albert Doty born in clinton Ohio . I 'm looking for info on them William is my gGreat grandfather thank you Becky you can contact me at
mrmrsbonz@cs.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic